The editorial policies in this page are the guidelines of publication process of eSciPub journals. We adhere the following requirements including but not limited to Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE), International Association of Scientific, Technical & Medical Publishers (STM) , and World Association of Medical Editors (WAME). To get more details, please refer to the websites ofCOPE, ICMJE, STM and WAME.
Editors control the quality of publications in eSciPub Journals. Editorial duties may include but not limited to review manuscripts to make sure the submission meet the requirements of Author Guidelines, referee the submissions to right peer reviewers, give comments to improve the quality of manuscripts and decide the acceptance or rejection of manuscripts.
- Take in charge of searching the members of editorial board and reviewers;
- Give possible suggestions to improve the quality of the journals of eSciPub;
- Follow publication ethics;
- Determine rejection or acceptance of a submission;
- Search peer reviewers;
- Communicate authors and reviewers;
- Answer the questions of authors and reviewers;
- Recruit authors to publish high quanlity papers in eSciPub journals;
eSciPub may update current policy periodically.