Review Article of Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Reviews
Lead Developer Angular and Effect of Force by Side Chain of Suicide Molecule in HIV AIDS Drug Discovery
Post Doc Fellow (Batch 2013-2015) Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi
Angular to lead (A2L) accepted as lead generation has stage in early drug discovery where small molecule hits from a high throughput screen (HTS) has evaluated and undergo limited optimization to identify promising lead compounds. These lead compounds undergo more extensive optimization in a subsequent step of drug discovery. Angular imagination → Target validation (TV) → assay development → high-throughput screening → hit to lead (H2L) → lead optimization (LO) → preclinical drug development → clinical drug development.
How to cite this article:
Rahul Hajare.Lead Developer Angular and Effect of Force by Side Chain of Suicide Molecule in HIV AIDS Drug Discovery. Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Reviews, 2018; 2:18.
1. Paranjape R, Hajare R. A Mechanistic Study of Anti-HIV Activity and Cancer Registry Match to Laboratory Drug 2 Indolinones Shows Record Linkage among Them Many Interesting Lead Evaluation. HIV Curr Res (2018)3: 126. Doi: 10.4172/2572-0805.1000126
2. Paranjape Ramesh, Hajare Rahul. Correction: Association between Technology Development and Rounder Substituted-1h-Indole-2, 3-Dione Hiv-1 Inhibitors Who Have Displays Strategic Nanomolar Cytotoxicity. Organic & Medicinal Chem IJ. 2018; 6(3): 555686. DOI: 10.19080/OMCIJ.2018.06.555686 004.
3. Paranjape Ramesh, Hajare Rahul. Correction: Generation and Characterization of New Entrance Antiretroviral Drug 2-Indolinone: Results of a Classical R & D Study.Organic & Medicinal Chem IJ. 2018; 6(2): 555685. DOI: 10.19080/OMCIJ.2018.06.555685 004.
4. Rahul Hajare, Ramesh Paranjape, Smita Kulkarni, Tailored microwave technology for Synthesis N’-[(3Z)-5-chloro-1-(morpholin-4-ylmethyl)-2-oxo-1,2-dihydro-3H-indol-3 ylidene] pyridine-4 carbohydrazide as HIV-1 inhibitors. Drug Formulation & Bioavailability Congress” (2016) September 05-07, Beijing, China.
5. Rahul Hajare, Ramesh Paranjape,Smita Kulkarni, Technology development and design of novel 1, 3, 5-tri substituted-1H-indole-2, 3-dione: HIV-1 Inhibitors with displays strategic nanomolar cytotoxicity. (2016 )251stACS National Meeting & Exposition held on March 13-17,2016 in San Diego, CA, USA
6. Rahul H, Smita K, Madhuri T, Ramesh P. Variability interaction between Etravirine and Rilpivirine: a Retrospective. KJACT (2016) -100103 Volume 2, Issue 1 –-1-3
7. Rahul Hajare, Smita Kulkarni, Madhuri Thakar and Ramesh Paranjape, Technology Development and Design of Novel 1, 3, 5-tri Substituted-1H-Indole-2, 3-Dione HIV-1 Inhibitors With Displays Strategic Nanomolar Cytotoxicity. World J Pharm Pharm Sci. 2016; 5(6): 391
8. Rahul Hajare, Smita Kulkarni, Madhuri Thakar and Ramesh Paranjape, Isatin Anti-HIV Agent: A Review. (2016) Volume 5, Issue 7, 569-575. Impact Factor 6.041
9. Rahul Anandrao Hajare, Smita S.Kulkarni, Ramesh Shivram Paranjape, Design Space Filling Model, Synthesis and Evaluation of Novel 2-Indolinone HIV-1 Inhibitors. International Journal of Advanced Research. (2015), Volume 3, Issue 12, 1332 – 1335.IF:4.5
10. Rahul Hajare and Ramesh Paranjape, New technology of nucleoside AIDS virus resistance drug key intermediate diethyl (tosyloxy) methylphosphonate. Pharmacoeconomics, (2017) Volume 2, Issue 1 (Suppl).
11. Rahul Hajare, Smita Kulkarni and Ramesh Paranjape, Tailored microwave technology for synthesis of N’-[(3Z)-5-chloro-1-(morpholin-4-ylmethyl)-2-oxo-1,2-dihydro-3H-indol-3-ylidene]pyridine-4-carbohydrazide as HIV-1 inhibitors. J Pharm Drug Deliv Res 2016 Volume 5, Issue 6(Suppl).
12. Rahul Hajare, New developments in adverse drug reaction of ART and tertiary care. J Clin Trial (2017) Volume 7, Issue 4 (Suppl).
13. Rahul Hajare, New pattern clinical study of adverse drug reaction to ART may lead to chase drug discovery in antiretroviral drug towards zero adverse drug reaction. J Pharmacovigil, an open access journal, (2017) Volume 5, Issue 4 (Suppl), Page 31
14. Rahul A Hajare, New heights of antiretroviral drug delivery. J Nanomed Nanotechnol 2017,