Editorial Board of Global Journal of Arts and Humanities
Dr. AGNEY GK
Department of History, Marthoma College
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. AGNEY GK to Join the Editorial Board of Global Journal of Arts and Humanities.
AWARDS/RECOGNITIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Functioned as President, Department of History; Hindu College during the academic session 2010-2011.
- Functioned as Sub-Editor of Indraprastha, Annual Magazine of Hindu College (University of Delhi), during the academic year 2010-2011.
- Functioned as General Secretary, Hindu College Hostel during the academic year 2010-2011.
- Represented India at The NUALS Environment Model United Nations Conference 2014.
- Received certificates of participation in various activates and courses organized by UNITAR, UN CC:LEARN, UNICEF and UN HABITAT.
- Basic skills in deciphering Brahmi and Vattezhutu inscriptions.
- Received certificates of participation in various events and activities organized by the Govt. of Kerala, University of Delhi, National and Regional organizations.
ACADEMIC POSITIONS, ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL ORGANISATIONS
- Member, Child and Youth International
- Member, International Literary Association.
- Member, International Association of Conscious and Creative Writers
- Life time Member, Association of Critical Heritage
- Member, UNESCO World Heritage Centre
- Member, Association of North America Higher Education International.
- Life time Member, World Economic Association
- Member, Association for Women’s Right in Development
- Member, National Positive Psychology Association
- Member, European Association of Teaching Academic Writing
- Member, Association of Spanish and Portuguese Historical Society
- Member, American Association of Geographers.
- Member, International Critical Geography Group
- Member, Conservation International
- Member, World Environment Organization
- Member, World Association for Online Education
- Volunteer, WWF.
- Volunteer, Water Warriors- Activating Communities on Water Conservation-Delhi (Sponsored by WWF)
- Member, Young Non Profit Professionals Network
- Member, Professional Mediator’s Association
Area of interest
Post-colonial reading of Colonial India.
CertificateClick to download