Editorial Board of Global Journal of Arts and Humanities
Dr. Doutora Ana Pedro
University of Aveiro, Dep. Education and Psychology
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Doutora Ana Pedro to Join the Editorial Board of Global Journal of Arts and Humanities.
Philosophy; Ethics in educational research and social sciences research; Ethics and Psychology; Ethics and Science; Ethics and Health Sciences; Ethics in Education; History and Philosophy of Education; Multiculturalism, Democracy and Education; Values Education; Violence and Bullying in Education; Citizenship Education.
– Scientific consultant of the international project “Evaluating values in school children and their teachers: proposed construction of a scale” (Brazil/Fundação Carlos Chagas)
-Co-researcher in the Area Agency Action and Racioanalidade the MLAG/FLUP-Institute of philosophy, University of Porto and in the draft The Bounds of Judgement (Task 4-Judging Morally), -Frege, cognitive agents and Human Thinkers (FCT, 80000 euro), since 2011.
-Co-researcher in the The Bounds of Judgment – from Frege to cognitive agents and human thinkers (PTDC/FIL-FIL/109882/2009) (2011-2013).
– Pedro, A. (2013). The importance of the mind and the communicational factor in structuring of reality. An essay from the perspective of Gregory Bateson. Aveiro.
– Pedro, A. Courses of education in values in Portugal-influences and perspectives.Lisbon. Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation. FCT. ISBN: 972-31-0949-2.
– Pedro, A.; Colombo, F.; Canale, S.; Domizio, S.; Veronesi, I. Iannaccone, N. (2013). Manual of guidance and tutoring.Editorial Wolters Kluwer Educación.
– Pedro, A. 2002. Paths of education in values in Portugal-influences and perspectives. Lisboa. Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian. FCT. ISBN: 972-31-0949-2.
CertificateClick to download