Editorial Board of American Journal of History and Culture
Dr. E. J. O. Ndubisi
Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies, Tansian University
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. E. J. O. Ndubisi to Join the Editorial Board of American Journal of History and Culture.
Dr. Ndubisi is currently a lecturer in the Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies, Tansian University, Umunya and Pope John Paul II Major Seminary, Awka, where he is transforming young minds towards personal development and nation building. His qualifications include: Doctor of Philosophy in Philosophy (2014), Master of Arts in Philosophy (2010), Bachelor of Philosophy (2005), Postgraduate Diploma in Education (2013) and Diploma in Latin Language (1999). As an enterprising and vibrant scholar, Dr. Ndubisi has manifested the stuff he was made of. His book, “BECOMING YOUR BEST: BRINGING OUT THE HIDDEN YOU” has received very wide commendations because of its unique way of helping people to attain success in life. Dr. Ndubisi has written many articles and has also presented academic papers in both local and International conferences. He is the Editor-in-Chief, Tansian University Journal of Arts, Management and Social Sciences (TUJAMSS) and Oracle of Wisdom Journal of Philosophy and Public Affairs (OWIJOPPA). He is also Area Editor, Igwebuikepedia: Internet Encyclopedia of African Philosophy and Editorial Member, Igwebuike: An African Journal of Arts and Humanities Philosophy. He has served in various administrative capacities in Tansian University, Umunya, namely, Head of Philosophy; Coordinator, General Studies; Coordinator, Continuing Education Programme. Dr. Ndubisi’s research interest include Philosophy (Metaphysics, Epistemology, African Philosophy and Logic), Religion, Gender Studies and Peace Studies.
AWARDS OF HONOUR
1. Award of Honour as a PILLAR IN METAPHYSICS in the Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies, Tansian University, Umunya by the National Association of Philosophy Students, Tansian University, Umunya, 2nd June, 2017.
2. Award of Honour for PUNCTUALITY AND DEDICATION Towards the intellectual wellbeing of students, by the CEP Students Tansian University, Umunya, 24th June, 2017.
3. Award of Honour in recognition for OUTSTANDING SERVICE TOWARDS ENLIGHTENING THE YOUTHS by the National Association of Philosophy Students, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Formerly, Anambra State University), Igbariam.
4. Award of Honour as the UNCOMPROMISING LECTURER by the CEP Students of Political Science Department, Tansian University Umunya, 15th November, 2013.
5. African Credibility Gold Award in recognition of LANDMARK ACHIEVEMENTS AND CONTRIBUTIONS TO EDUCATIONAL SECTOR, HUMAN DEVELOPMENT AND NATION BUILDING, by Platinum Standard Publications Ltd., 6th July, 2012.
CertificateClick to download