Editorial Board of American Journal of Chemical Research
Dr Hager Rabea Mohamed Ali
Central lab department, Egyptian Petroleum Research Institute (EPRI)
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr Hager Rabea Mohamed Ali to Join the Editorial Board of American Journal of Chemical Research.
- Water analysis and treatment through Aware of different analytical techniques used in different water types analysis (drinking, surface, ground, injection, formation, and wastewater) using chromatographic, spectroscopic, volumetric and gravimetric analysis.
- Analysis and evaluation of petroleum crude oil and associated water.
- Analysis and evaluation of surface active agents used in crude oil recovery.
- Aware of laboratory procedures concerning these analyses according to different standard procedures.
- Working in Microbial determination aerobic bioremediation techniques.
- Participated in many compatibility water studies for different petroleum companies (e.g. Agiba petroleum Co, Khalda petroleum Co, and Bapetco, Rashid, Petroalam).
- participated in case study for evaluating glycol degradation rates for gas processing plants El-obayied (Bapetco ).
- Summer training courses for undergraduate’s students of Ain Shams University.
- Project in Fingerprinting of biomarkers for Egyptian crude oil characterization.
- Member of the quality control team participating in ISO 17025.
- Bioremediation treatment of oil spill.
- High performance liquid chromatography (HPLC).
- Ion chromatography (IC) for cations and anions.
- Spectroscopic measurements (U.V- visible spectrophotometers, FTIR).
- Multisizer 3 (particles size counter).
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FT-IR).
- Gas chromatography (GC) and Gas chromatographic mass spectrometric analysis (GC-MS).
- Characterization of surface tesion.