Editorial Board of Journal of Plant and Environmental Research
Dr. Huma Qureshi
PMAS-Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Huma Qureshi to Join the Editorial Board of Journal of Plant and Environmental Research.
- Invasion Biology
- Biodiversity Conservation
- Environmental protection against synthetic chemicals (herbicides, pesticides etc.)
- Characterization of phytotoxins for organic agrochemical development
Workshops & Conferences Attended:
- 12th National and 3rd International Conference of Botany at Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan. 1st to 3rd September, 2012.
- National conference on “Emerging trends in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology” at Muhammad Ali Jinnah University, Islamabad, Pakistan. May 25th, 2013.
- 4th one day workshop on Bioinformatics at Muhammad Ali Jinnah University, Islamabad, Pakistan. May 4, 2013.
- Biosafety training workshop for young scientists at Department of Biology, Allama Iqbal University, Islamabad, Pakistan. January 16, 2014.
- 4th National Training Workshop on “Modern Techniques in Research on Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants” at Nuclear Institute for Agriculture and Biology (NIAB), Faisalabad, Pakistan. March 10th to 14th, 2014.
- Two Day workshop on “Advanced quantitative analysis through SPSS and AMOS” at PASTIC National Centre, Islamabad. April 04-05, 2014.
- International conference on “Energy production from agriculture biomass and domestic wastes” at University Institute of Biochemistry and Biotechnology PMAS-Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi. 15-17 April, 2014.
- “Policy Makers and Practitioners Awareness Workshop on Dual Use Education” organized by Pakistan Academy of Sciences (PAS), The Global Network of Science Academies (IAP) and Department of Biotechnology, Quaid-i-Azam University. March 30, 2015.
- 6th one day workshop on Impact of Bioinformatics in Life Sciences at Muhammad Ali Jinnah University, Islamabad, Pakistan. May 9, 2015.