Editorial Board of International Journal of Dental Research and Reviews
Dr. Indrajeet Ghosh
Practice Principal/ Clinical Director of Dental Zone
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Indrajeet Ghosh to Join the Editorial Board of International Journal of Dental Research and Reviews.
• Practice Principal/ Clinical Director of Dental Zone (multi-specialty practice (2002-17)
• Specialist-Dept. of Dentistry, TATA Main Hospital, Jamshedpur Cumulative experience of 15 years at the above hospital (2002-17) Included training Specialist Trainees and Graduate Trainees in Restorative Dentistry
• Tutor- (1998-2000) , Dept. of Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics, Manipal University
Related Sub-specialty at Sheffield:
• Adhesive Restorative Dentistry
• Research Project/Dissertation: Canal configuration & Incidence of Two Canals in the Mesiobuccal Root of the Maxillary First Molar: An in vitro pilot study using two ethnically different subpopulations (British Caucasian & Asian Indian) Dissertation is currently being used for teaching undergraduates in Sheffield.
• ISDR 2016 (Indian Society for Dental Research)- “ Modern Caries Management in General Dental Practice”
• AISMOC 2013 (All India Steel Medical Officers’ Conference)- “ Single Visit Root Canal Therapy- An initial review of 100 cases”
• IDA STATE CONFERENCE 2016 (Indian Dental Association) – “Overtreatment in Caries Management “Awarded the Best Paper.
• Ghosh.I, Dayal.P, Das.S: Overtreatment in caries management? A literature review perspective and recommendations for clinicians. Dent Update 2016; 43: 419–429
• Bala.T.K, Soni.S, Dayal.P, Ghosh.I: Cemento-ossifying fibroma. A case report. Saudi Med J. 2017 May;38(5):541-545
CURRENT RESEARCH INTERESTS
• Modern Management of Dental Caries
• Minimum Intervention Restorative Dentistry
CertificateClick to download