Editorial Board of Global Journal of Energy and Environment
Dr. Klodian Gumeni
Tirana Polytechnic University
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Klodian Gumeni to Join the Editorial Board of Global Journal of Energy and Environment.
2007 – 2012 PhD “The deformation and residual stress in welding procedure”, Tirana Polytechnic University.
2003 – 2006 Master degree in Management and Manufacturing, Tirana Polytechnic University.
1986 – 1991 Tirana Polytechnic University, Mechanical Engineer
1982 – 1986 Technical school
1- Energy Production
2- Energy Transmition
3- Metal Structures
4- Welding process
Since 01.10.2014 until today: TSO (Transmission System Operator)
Engineering and Design Department (Transmission line and substation).
2006 – 30.09.2014 KESH sh.a (Power Generation Corporate)
• Project Engineer in CCPP of Vlore and “Bistrica” Hydropower reconstruction
• Project Manager in CCPP of Vlore and “Bistrica” Hydropower reconstruction
Supervision of the below Projects:
• The replacement and refurbishment of the dam’s galleries in the HPP of Fierze, Koman and Vau i Dejes.
• Manufacturing and erection of the ladders and intermediate squares in the wells gateways in HPP of Fierze.
• Rod production of the nets in HPP of Fierze.
• Refurbishment of the technical water and firefighting systems in HPP of Ulez.
• Rehabilitation of the working gates and the overhaul exonerate segment gates in Ulez and Shkopet HPP.
• Rehabilitation of the downstream powerhouse crane of the HPP Ulez.
2003 – 2006 AM Group ( Deka & Olim).
• Project engineer in the construction of the sunflower oil refinery.
• Project engineer in the construction of the soap stock plant
• Project Engineer in the construction of the Sulphonation plant
• Project Engineer in the construction of Sabiz plant
CertificateClick to download