Editorial Board of American Journal of Computer Sciences and Applications
Dr. M. Ramesh Kumar
Associate Professor/Project Coordinator
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
VSB College of Engineering Technical Campus, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. M. Ramesh Kumar to Join the Editorial Board of American Journal of Computer Sciences and Applications.
To work with a dynamic association as a part of a team, where I could practice what I have learned. I believe that practical application of knowledge and skills in a highly productive manner would give me and the organization I work for, the opportunity to evaluate each other’s potential and to learn more.
Degree : Ph.D (Computer Science and Engineering)
University : Karpagam University, Coimbatore,
Year of Awarded : Nov 2015
Degree : M.E (Computer Science and Engineering)
University : Anna University, Chennai.
Percentage : 69
Class : First Class
Year of Passing : May, 2008
Degree : M.Sc (Computer Science and Information
University : Madurai Kamarajar University Madurai
Percentage : 79%
Class : First Class
Year of Passing : April 2003
|VSB College of Engineering Technical Campus, Coimbatore.||Associate Professor||Computer Science and Engineering||Jun 2016 to Till Date|
|VelTech MultiTech Dr.Rangarajan Dr.Sakunthala Engineering College, Chennai.
|Asst.Professor||Computer Science and Engineering||Jan 2010 to April 2016
| P.A College of Engineering and Technology, Pollachi.
|Lecturer||Computer Science and Engineering||March 2009 to Dec 2009|
- Programming Languages : C, C++, and JAVA.
- Operating Systems : MS-DOS, UNIX, Fedora 20.
- Web Technology : HTML, DHTML, XML, JSP, ASP.
- DataBases : ORACLE 11g, MS SQL.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Effectively worked and well experienced in file verification process of NBA Accreditation process in VelTech Multitech Engineering College, Chennai which resulted in 5 years approval from NBA.
Experienced in ISO work for UG in NBA CO-ORDINATION
GUEST LECTURE CO-ORDINATOR
- Organized around 75-guest lecture with eminent professor from ANNA UNIVERSITY and various multinationals in a span of 5 years experience in VelTech Multitech Engineering College, Chennai for the Department.
INDUSTRIAL VISIT ORGANISER
- Organized around 10 Industrial visits for various firms in a span of 5 years experience in VelTech Multitech Engineering College, Chennai for the Department.
- Project co-coordinator for UG/PG Courses, systematic and effective organizer for UG and PG final year projects, conducted several reviews with eminent industrial experts.
- Guided 24 under graduate & 10 Post graduate Students in their Project
PAPERS HANDLED AND INTERESTED FOR UNDER GRADUATE
- Database Management System
- Software Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Fundamentals of Engineering and Programming
- Data Structures and Object Oriented Programming
- Operating System
- User Interface Design
PAPERS HANDLED AND INTERESTED FOR POST GRADUATE
- Information Security for E
- Advanced Operating forE
- Image Processing And Analysis for E
- Advanced System Software forE
Able to handle Operating System Lab, Object Oriented Programming Lab, Data Structure Lab, C, C++ and Java Lab, DBMS Lab, Computer Networks Lab, Network Design Lab.
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL BODIES
|3||IRED||FEB 09 2019||NIL
|5||CSTA||DCE 31 2017||NIL
- Received cash award Rs.7, 500 with merit certificate for given good results.
- Received cash award Rs.5000 for dual work performance.
- Received silver bowl for NBA work.
PhD Thesis Title: An Enhanced Broadcast Authentication Scheme Based On Tesla, Ecdh and Ecdsa Protocols in Wireless Sensor Networks
Broadcast authentication in a WSN is an important aspect that permits the legal users to join the network and spread messages into the network in an authenticated and dynamic manner. Public key cryptography is used in the implementation of broadcast authentication in WSN and provides high security resilience, scalability and quick message authentication.
Triple key authentication provides a secure message authentication mechanism in WSN using TESLA based triple key authentication system reducing the delay and loss. This gradually increases the throughput of the WSN and the delivery ration of the packets. This model involves a direct pair wise key management scheme between the sensor nodes and the mobile sink. Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) is used to quicken the signature verification process based on coordination between the sensor nodes.
A user requests its neighboring sensor nodes for broadcast services after registering and obtaining the security certificates. The sensor nodes perform a mutual authentication process that authorizes the WSN access only to an authenticated user. The user needs to sign the command/query before transmitting it to the sensor nodes. The signature verification can be accelerated significantly when the sensor nodes release few intermediate results. This will also decrease the overall energy consumption of the WSN.
M.E Project Title: Living with Non determinism In Corba Based Distributed Middleware (CBDM) Applications
CBDM is an inter-disciplinary approach to supporting state-machine replication for nondeterministic distributed applications. The approach exploits compile-time static analysis to identify both first-hand and second-hand sources of nondeterminism. Subsequent runtime compensation occurs through either the transfer of nondeterministic checkpoints or the reexecution of inserted code, and restores consistency among replicas before each new client request.Application-level nondeterminism can lead to inconsistent state that defeats the purpose of replication as a fault-tolerance strategy.
We present CBDM, a new approach for living with nondeterminism in distributed, replicated, and middleware applications. CBDM exploits (i) the deployment and (ii) the online compensation of replica divergence even as replicas execute. We identify the sources of nondeterminism within the application, discriminate between actual and superficial nondeterminism, and track the propagation of actual nondeterminism.
We evaluate our techniques for the active replication of servers using micro-benchmarks that contain various sources (multi-threading, system calls and propagation) of non-determinism.
CertificateClick to download