Editorial Board of American Journal of History and Culture
Dr. Manoj Kumar
Amity University Rajasthan
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Manoj Kumar to Join the Editorial Board of American Journal of History and Culture.
Amity University Rajasthan, Jaipur August, 2010- till date Faculty of English Language and Literature
• Taught English Language, Grammar and Usage to UG and PG students.
• Taught Spoken English to UG and PG level students.
• Taught Folklore and Oral Traditions to UG and PG students.(Value Added Course)
• Taught English Literature to BA and MA students.
• Counseled and assisted weak students to lift up their potency.
• Worked as coordinator for the NAAC committee from ASCENT department.
• Worked as a member of Examination Committee from 2012 to till date.
• Member of Board of Studies of ASCENT department
• Member of Board of Studies of Amity School Languages, Jaipur
• Program Officer of National Service Scheme (NSS) at AUR
The Bloom, (Institute for Spoken English) Udaipur, Rajasthan June 2007-August 2010 Faculty and Branch Director
• Taught Spoken English to Adult learners.
• Conducted Spoken English Program at Udaipur organized by Dainik Bhaskar.
• Worked as a managing director of an Institute for ‘Spoken English’.
The Bloom, Jaipur, Rajasthan April 2006-May 2007
• Taught Spoken English to adult learners
• 2015- Ph.D. titled Cultural Ethos in Folklore of Rajasthan: A Study of Select Ballads from Department of English, JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, Udaipur.
• 2015- Post Graduate Diploma in Folklore and Cultural Studies (PGDFCS) from IGNOU
• 2016-Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching of English(PGDTE) form EFLU, Hyderabad
• 2013-Post Graduate Certificate in Teaching of English(PGCTE) from English and Foreign Language University, Hyderabad
• 2010 – Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) in English Literature, JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, Udaipur.
• 2009 – Master of Arts (M.A.) – English Literature, Department of English, University of Rajasthan, MLSU, Udaupur.
• 2004 – Master of Arts(M.A.) –History, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
• 1998 – Senior Higher Secondary in Physics ,Chemistry and Biology , SK School, Sikar, Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer
• 1996-Secondary from Govt. School, Shahpura, Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer
Areas of interest:
ELT, Cinema, Oral Literature (Folklore), Culture Studies, Indian Writing in English
CertificateClick to download