Editorial Board of International Journal of Nanoparticle Research
Dr. Pragati Kumar
Department of Nano Sciences & Materials
Central University of Jammu (CUJ), Jammu,-181143 India
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Pragati Kumar to Join the Editorial Board of International Journal of Nanoparticle Research.
Member of Board of Study (VC nominees) Central University of Jammu, Jammu.
Member of Technical Committee of Department of Nano Sciences and Materials, CUJ.
Member of University Cricket Selection Committee for Inter State Sport Championship.
Research Areas: –
1. Semiconductor nanocrystals, thin films, composites and nanowires
2. Structural, optical and electrical characterization
3. Optoelectronic devices (Photodetectors, LEDs)
4. Sensing properties of nanostructures (Temperature, Gas, Ion, pH)
5. Ion beam induced synthesis, modification and characterizations
6. Programming and simulations
Research Projects Sanctioned/Running: –
1. UGC Start up Grant: 10 Lakhs “Development of Nanostructures based optical sensor.”
2. SERB Early Career Grant: 40 Lakhs “Fabrication of Inorganic/Organic Heterojunctions for Optoelectronic Devices”.
3. IUAC- UFR project form Inter University Accelerator Centre, New Delhi:12 Lakhs ” Ion Beam Induced Modification of Luminescence Activators Doped CdS Thin Films.”
4. University Minor Project: 5 Lakhs “Synthesis and Characterization of undoped/doped nanostructures”
International Travel Support to attend ICSNN, Germany by Department of Science and Technology, India in 2012
Dr. D. S. Kothari Post Doctoral Fellowship by University Grant Commission, India in 2014
Life Time Membership of Ion Beam Society of India by Inter University Accelerator Centre, New Delhi, India in 2016
Member of Editorial Board in American Journal of Nanosciences (AJN), Science Publishing Group New York, NY 10018 U.S.A. in 2016
Member of Reviewing Committee in American Journal of Nano Research and Applications (NANO), Science Publishing Group New York, NY 10018 U.S.A. in 2016
CertificateClick to download