Editorial Board of American Journal of Cancer Research and Reviews
Dr. Prakash Prajapat
Department of Chemistry
Mehsana Urban Institute of Sciences
Ganpat University, Mehsana-384012, Gujarat, INDIA
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Prakash Prajapat to Join the Editorial Board of American Journal of Cancer Research and Reviews.
- D. (Organic Synthetic Chemistry) under the supervision of Prof. Ganpat Lal Talesara from Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur-313001, Rajasthan, India. (2013-2017) Title of the thesis:- “Synthesis, Characterization and Pharmacological Evaluation of Alkoxyphthalimide linked Pyrimidines, Benzimidazoles, Quinazolines and other Heterocycles”.
- Sc. (Organic Chemistry) in 2011 from Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur-313001, Rajasthan, India.
- Sc. (Environmental Science, Chemistry & Zoology) in 2009 from Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur-313001, Rajasthan, India.
ABOUT RESEARCH CONTRIBUTIONS AND INNOVATIONS:-
- Thrust area of research– Synthetic organic and medicinal chemistry in the areas of heterocyclic compounds. The field of heterocyclic organic chemistry provides the chemical reactions and strategies that enable the preparation of new pharmaceutical agents, molecular probes, structurally complex, heterocycles containing natural products, and organic materials.
- Nuclei selected for the research – Benzimidazole, Quinazoline, Pyrimidine and other Heterocycles.
- Molecular type and number of molecule synthesized working technique –Biologically active molecule have been synthesized by conventional and stirring technique.
- Predictive and possible putative biological activities – Antimicrobial, anti-malarial, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-tuberculosis, antiviral, anticancer, antidepressant etc.
- Biological activities performed – Antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-tuberculosis, anti-malarial activities.
- Importance of alkoxyphthalimide derivatives as a prodrug – Prodrugs, which have no or poor biological activity, are chemically modified versions of a pharmacologically active agent, which undergoes transformation in vivo to release the active drug. They are designed in order to improve the physicochemical, biopharmaceutical properties of pharmacologically potent compounds.
- Innovative ideas in the field of research – The development of heterocyclic chemistry is vital to the goal of achieving efficient, cost-effective solutions to increasingly complex problems in organic synthesis, as they are encountered in industrial and college/university research laboratories. Through formal research lectures from outstanding scientists concerned with the field of heterocyclic organic chemistry, poster presentations, informal chemical discussions, and conference provides an excellent opportunity to any scientist who is seeking knowledge of the most recent advances in this field.
MEMBERSHIPS OF PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES:-
- Life fellow of Indian Society of Chemists and Biologists (LF-384/2017), Lucknow, India.
- Life fellow of Indian Chemical Society [F/7923(LM)], Kolkata, India.
- Life fellow of Indian Council of Chemists (LF/1766), Agra, India.
CertificateClick to download