Editorial Board of Scientific Research and Reviews
Dr. Rahul Singh
DIVISION OF PATHOLOGY , ICAR- Indian Veterinary Research Institute
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Rahul Singh to Join the Editorial Board of Scientific Research and Reviews.
Skills and expertise
A) MVSc work “Pathology of pneumonia in small ruminants with special reference to retroviral infection”
B) PhD work “Evaluation of saponins from North-Western Himalayan region as an adjuvant in Hemorrrahagic Septicaemia vaccine”
1) Molecular diagnosis of animals and poultry diseases
2) Post mortem, Clinical Pathology , Cytopathology , Immunohistochemical Staining , Anatomic Pathology , Histopathology
3) Immunocytochemistry , Molecular Pathology , PCR, RT PCR, Real time,
4) Laboratory animal experimental study
5) Herbal plant experiment in animal’s diseases prevention and control.
6) Presently reviewer of “International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Science” (IJCMAS).
7) NCBI ACC. NO. (4) of JSRV VIRUS
8) Popular article (17), abstracts (7)
CertificateClick to download