Editorial Board of American Journal of Chemical Research
Dr. Slimane MEROUANI
Department of Chemical Engineering, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Engineering Process,
University of Constantine 3, 25000 Constantine, Algeria
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Slimane MEROUANI to Join the Editorial Board of American Journal of Chemical Research.
Education & Degrees
- D., Chemical Engineering, (2014), Department of Process Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Badji Mokhtar – Annaba University, Algeria.
- Magister, Process Engineering of separation, (2010), Department of Process Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Badji Mokhtar – Annaba University, Algeria.
- State Engineer, Chemical Engineering, (2006), Department of industrial chemistry, Faculty of Engineering, University of Constantine, Algeria.
- Assistant professor (2010/2014)
Department of Science and Technique, University Centre of Tissemsilt (Algeria) and Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Constantine 3 (Algeria).
- Associate professor (from 2014)
Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Constantine 3, Algeria.
- Teaching interests
- Process simulators,
- Chemical kinetics,
- Chemical reactors,
- Heat transfer,
- Heat exchangers,
- Numerical analysis,
- General chemistry.
- Master and Licence students supervised and memoirs completed
Badreddine MAADADI, Khaled TENNACHE, Master, 2014.
- Rachid AZOUZA, Houssem MERZOUK, Sara BENACHOUR, Master, 2015.
- Ahmed Aminie FARES, Bilal FEZZANI, Nassereddine BENHAMADI, Master, 2015.
- Nabil ZEGBID, , Master, 2015.
- Amina ZAAROUR, Amel BOULAROUK, , Master, 2016.
- Seif Eddine LAKROUN, Licence, 2014.
– Loubna LAIB, Bouthaina BOUDOUR, Wissem BECHKRI, Licence, 2014.
– Kenza DJAMAA, Zineb MEZHOUD, Licence, 2014.
– Hadjer GUESSOUM, Sara BOUMALA, Ahlem SAIB, Licence, 2014
- Chairman of the ScientificCommitteeof the Department ofChemical Engineering, Faculty of PharmaceuticalEngineeringProcesses, University ofConstantine3, Algeria.
- Member of theScientific Committee of theYoung ResearcherDay, organized in 8 May 2014/1015/2016/2017 at the Faculty ofProcess Engineering, University ofConstantine3, Algeria.
- Research topics
- Advanced oxidation processes
- Acoustic cavitation
- Simulation of processes
- Research projects
- Member of the CNEPRU research project, No. J0101120120098, agreed for three renewable years (2013-2015), entitled: Removal of refractory organic pollutants present in industrial effluents by sonochemical degradation and emulsion liquid membrane, University of Annaba, Algeria.
- Memberof the CNEPRUresearch project,J0101120090018, agreed forthree renewableyears(2010-2013), entitled: Elimination ofendocrine disruptors, pharmaceuticals and dyesin aqueous mediumby advancedprocesses of oxidation and separation,University ofAnnaba.