Editorial Board of American Journal of Scientific Research and Essays
Dr. Vishnu Narayan Mishra
Applied Mathematics and Humanities Department,
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology,
Ichchhanath Mahadev Dumas Road, Surat (Gujarat), Pin code: 395 007, India.
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Vishnu Narayan Mishra to Join the Editorial Board of American Journal of Scientific Research and Essays. Dr. Vishnu Narayan Mishra is working as an Assistant Professor in Applied Mathematics and Humanities Department at Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Ichchhanath Mahadev Dumas Road, Surat (Gujarat), Pin code: 395 007, India.
1. Taught Engineering Mathematics in B.Tech. III Semester and Advanced Mathematics in M.Tech. I Semester from August 4, 2003 to December 12, 2003 as Guest Lecturer in the Department of Mathematics, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, Allahabad. Thus as a Guest Lecturer I have only 5 months teaching experience.
2. As a Ph.D. research scholar I have also taken the tutorial classes of B.Tech. and M.Sc. students in the Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee (Uttarakhand) (India) from January 5, 2004 to July 20, 2007.
3. Presently I have been working as an Assistant Professor of Mathematics at Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Ichchhanath Mahadev Dumas Road, Surat, Surat, (Gujarat) since August 24, 2007. Incharge Head of Dept.: 15/04/16, 21/04/2016, 22/04/2016.
AREAS OF SPECIALISATION
Linear Positive Operators, Approximation theory, Functional Analytic aspects (methods) in Summability, Fourier Analysis, Quantum Calculus, Asymptotic expansions, Fixed point theory and applications in dynamic programming, Inequalities, Non-linear analysis, Special Functions, Variational inequality, q-series & q-polynomials and Operator Theory, Fractals & Wavelets, Signal Analysis & Image processing. 2000 Mathematics Subject Classification: Primary 40G05, 41A10, 41A17, 41A25, 42A16, 41A35, 41A36, 42B05, 42B08, 42A10, 47J19, 49J40, 49J53.
AWARDS / PRIZES:
1. First rank in District Sultanpur (U.P.) in Intermediate (1997) in Science group.
2. I was awarded “Acharya Narendra Dev Smriti Samman” from former District Magistrate of Faizabad (U.P.) Smt. Archana Agarwal on October 31, 2000 at Narendralaya Prekshagriha Faizabad (U.P.).
3. I was awarded “Mahavidyalaya Gold Medal” from former Chief Minister of U.P., Shri Rajnath Singh on January 29, 2001 at K.S. Saket P.G. College Ayodhya Faizabad (U.P.).
4. I was awarded “Special Certificate (Gold Medal in M.Sc.)” in 28th Convocation from Chief Minister of U.P. Shri Mulaayam Singh Yadav on December 2, 2003 at K.S. Saket P.G. College Ayodhya Faizabad (U.P.).
5. I was awarded “Kulaadhipati Gold Medal 2002” from former Governor Acharya Shri Vishnu Kant Shastri ji and former Agriculture Minister Shri Rajnath Singh on February 13, 2004 at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University Faizabad (U.P.).
6. I was awarded “Er. Vivek Mohan Memorial Young Scientist Award (Mathematics)” and a cash of Rs 1100/ from Prof. Rajendra G. Harshe, (Vice Chancellor of Allahabad University) for presenting paper entitled “On the degree of Approximation of Signals (Functions) belonging to Generalized Weighted W L , (t) ,(p 1) ( p ξ ≥ ) -class by Product Summability Method” during 11th International Conference of the International Academyof Physical Sciences (CONIAPS XI) held at University of Allahabad during February 20-22, 2010.
7. Awarded Ist position Certificate & Cash prize of Rs 1000/ on Hindi Divas (Sept. 14, 2011) from Mr. Praveen Agrawal, Income Tax Commissioner (President Rajbhasha Nagar Samiti) in Essay Competition (8th Sept.) during Hindi Pakhvada Sept. 2 – 14, 2011 held at LT1 Seminar hall of SVNIT, Surat (Gujarat).
8. Awarded Ist position Certificate & Cash prize of Rs 1000/ on Hindi Divas (Sept. 14, 2011) from Mr. Praveen Agrawal, Income Tax Commissioner (President Rajbhasha Nagar Samiti) in Quiz Competition (8th Sept.) during Hindi Pakhvada Sept. 2 – 14, 2011 held at LT1 Seminar hall of SVNIT, Surat (Gujarat).
9. Awarded “Certificate of Merit” & Cash prize of Rs 1000/- from Honourable Director Prof. P.D. Porey, SVNIT, Surat for Elocution Competition on Life & Thoughts of Swami Vivekananda during academic year 2011-2012 (i.e. result declared on 04/05/12).
10. Awarded “V.M. Shah Prize” for the year 2012 for presenting the best research paper in the area of Analysis at the 78th Annual Conference of the Indian Mathematical Society held in the Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (UP) during January 22-25, 2013. (Received from President of IMS i.e. Prof. H.H. Khan). The information is mentioned in The Mathematics Student, Volume 82, Numbers 1-4, (2013) page no. 82, 284. ISSN: 0025-5742. Edited by J.R. Patadia.
11. Best paper presentation award in Int. Conf. on Modern Mathematical Methods & High Performance Computing in Science & Technology (M3HPCST – 2015) held at Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad, India during December 27-29, 2015.
12. International Travel Support Scheme (ITS), Science and Engineering Research Board, (A Statutory body under Department of Science & Technology, Government of India) Committee considered the application of Dr. Vishnu Narayan Mishra seeking grants for attending Conference on Applied and Industrial Mathematics – CAIM 2013 at Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Bucharest, Romania during September 19—22, 2013 in its meeting held on 12/08/2013. Please see the serial number 47 of the following weblink: http://www.dst.gov.in/whats_new/whats_new13/its_120813.pdf