Research Article of American Journal of Engineering Research and Reviews
Interactive Multi-energy Complementary Island Microgrid Ecosystem
Xiaoxi Men1, Guozhu Chen2*, Ziqi Liu1, Xu Zhou1, Jiaxin Liu1
1.College of Electric & New Energy, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, 443002, China.
2.College of Hydraulic & Environmental Engineering, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, 443002, China.
Reliable and stable island power supply system is an important guarantee for the development of the island. Based on the island connected to the main network by cable, this paper proposes an interactive multi-energy complementary microgrid consisting of new energy generation, electric energy interaction, electric vehicle charging and discharging, home photovoltaic system, power distribution and emergency rescue. The electricity generated by the residents themselves can be used by themselves, and the excess can be sold back to the main network. This system makes full use of the characteristics of electric vehicles energy storage and mobility and participate in grid dispatching, which can improve the popularity of new energy power generation, balance the peaks and valleys of island electricity consumption and reduce the cost of electricity for residents.
Keywords: Interactive grid; New energy generation; Electricity cost; Hydropower.
How to cite this article:
Xiaoxi Men, Guozhu Chen, Ziqi Liu, Xu Zhou, Jiaxin Liu. Interactive Multi-energy Complementary Island Microgrid Ecosystem. American Journal of Engineering Research and Reviews, 2019, 2:14. DOI: 10.28933/ajerr-2019-02-2105
1. Yuna Zhang, Chaofeng Gao, Wenming Wang, Wenjiang Zhu, Ming Hu.Effect of Load Rate on Transient Stability of Isolated Island Microgrid[J]. Distributed Energy, 2018, 3(04): 32-40.
2. Jinyong Lei, Hao Bai, Xiyuan Ma, Lei Yu, Xiaobin Guo, Yingjun Liu, Mukai Hao, Guang-kai Li. Overview and Prospect of Multi-energy Complementary Island Microgrid in China Southern Power Grid[J].Southern Power System Technology ,2018,12(03) :27-34+73.
3. Yang Yu, Yifang Yang. Construction of Distributed Energy Diversification Application Scene in Microgrid[J].Energy,2018(01):75-76.
4. Qing Zhang. Research on distributed power planning and optimization scheduling of is-land microgrid [D]. Harbin Engineering University, 2018.
5. Pengcheng Yang, Jian Cheng. Research on Optimal Configuration of Island Microgrid[J].Science and Technology, 2017(17):177-178.
6. Huiping Deng, Bing Jiang, Changchun Cai. Research on Multi-source Coordinated Optimization Operation of Island Intelligent Microgrid[J].Information Technology,2017(04):104-109
7. Yongguo Li. Design and implementation of an Island Intelligent Microgrid System [D]. Shandong Jianzhu University, 2017.
8. Jing Xiong. Optimization Design and Control Technology of Multi-energy Complementary Microgrid System [D]. North China Electric Power University (Beijing), 2016.
9. Shengyue Qu. Research on Island Microgrid Planning Method [D]. Harbin Engineering University, 2015.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.