Research Article of American Journal of Financial Management
Countermeasures for the Development of Internet Finance Based on E-commerce Platform
Business School, Hubei University
“Internet Finance” is an organic combination of contemporary information, network technology and financial transactions. At the same time, it is also a new type of financial model. E-commerce has made a huge contribution to the development of Internet finance, providing massive amounts of customer data and e-commerce for the development of Internet finance. Platforms and Internet technologies, and Internet finance’s role in promoting e-commerce are also obvious. The development of Internet finance based on e-commerce in China has been rapid, and it has now become an important force in the financial industry, and has maintained a rapid development. Through analysis, this article proposes countermeasures for Internet finance development for e-commerce platforms.
Keywords:The Electronic Commerce; The Internet Finance
How to cite this article:
Xin Lu. Countermeasures for the Development of Internet Finance Based on E-commerce Platform. American Journal of Financial Management, 2020; 3:7. DOI: 10.28933/ajfm-2020-01-2005
1. Staff: Survey: The World Economy, The economist, 1995(7) :1-38
2. Lunt, P: Payment on the Net: How many? How safe? ABA Banking journal, 1995(4): 46-54
3. Anthony F Herbst: E-finance promises kept, promises unfulfilled, and implications for policy and research, Global Finance Journal,2001(12): 205-215
4. Bos, J, & Chaum, D Smart cash: a practical electronic payment system. Technical Report, 1990(7): 302-318
5. Campbell, D: Senior Research Fellow, Electronic Privacy Information Center, Washington. Letter to the Editor of The Wall Street Journal, 2000(5): 37-42
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.