Research Article of American Journal of Engineering Research and Reviews
Design of Fault Simulation Software for Intake and Exhaust System of Marine Diesel Engine
Wu Gang, Jiang Guohe, Li Baoyue,Chen Biwen, Wang Pengfei
Merchant Marine College, Shanghai Maritime University, Shanghai, 201306, China
Aiming at the problems of high operating cost, high training cost and large site requirement of traditional marine engine platform, the software of fault diagnosis system for marine diesel engine intake and exhaust system is developed by using Visual Studio 2012 platform. The relevant mathematical model is established by numerical method, and the conversion from mathematical model to code is realized to simulate the working status of marine intake and exhaust system in normal operation and failure. The results show that the simulation system runs well with low cost and small site requirement. It can accurately simulate the normal operation and fault state of the ship intake and exhaust system. It can be used for training work and improve the actual response ability of the trainers to the fault of the ship intake and exhaust system.
Keywords: marine diesel engine; intake and exhaust system; fault simulation; mathematical model
How to cite this article:
Wu Gang, Jiang Guohe, Li Baoyue, Chen Biwen, Wang Pengfei. Design of Fault Simulation Software for Int-ake and Exhaust System of Marine Diesel Engine. American Journal of Engineering Research and Reviews , 2019, 2:17. DOI: 10.28933/ajoerr-2019-05-2205
1. Wang Xiaomei. Development of monitoring and diagnosis system for marine diesel engine op-eration [D]. Shanghai Jiaotong University, 2011.
2. Guo Weiyong. Modeling and Simulation of ship cooling water system [D]. Wuhan University of Technology, 2008.
3. Zou Yongyong. Research on trend prediction of thermal parameters of marine diesel engine ba-sed on RKGM-AR model [D]. Dalian Maritime University, 2014.
4. Zhang Jinyang, Wang Junxiao, Lu Jiaxiang. Re-search progress on simulation calculation of working process of diesel engine injection sys-tem [J]. Internal combustion engine and power plant, 2003 (1): 17-22.
5. Borkowski T. Assessment of large bore marine engine cylinder pressures to estimate nox emis-sion[J]. Journal of Kones, 2006, 13:43-50.
6. Zhang Jinyang, Wang Junxiao, Lu Jiaxiang. Re-search progress on simulation calculation of working process of diesel engine injection sys-tem [J]. Internal combustion engine and power plant, 2003 (1): 17-22.
7. He Liu Hai, Wang Fengtao. Turbocharger Per-formance Testing System Based on Virtual In-strument [C]// China Aviation Society Youth Sci-ence and Technology Forum. 2014.
8. Shixiahong. Development of Marine Diesel En-gine Performance Database and Fault Simula-tion [D]. Wuhan University of Technology, 2010.
9. Gu Linlin, Zhang Jundong. Simulation of diesel engine electronic governor based on fuzzy PID controller [J]. Journal of Dalian Maritime Univer-sity, 2014, 40 (01): 57-60+65.
10. Xiao W J, Yong-Ke L I. Design of intelligent ve-hicle based on incremental PID control algorith-m[J]. Information Technology, 2012,36(10):125-127.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.