Research Article of American Journal of Engineering Research and Reviews
Discussion on the relationship between construction safety accident and time based on the correspondence analysis model
Yishuai Tian1*, Boying Lv1, Botao Liu1
1College of Hydraulic & Environmental Engineering, China Three Gorges University, Yichang 443002, China.
Based on the correspondence analysis model and the method of mining the cause and time of construction accidents. Using Python crawler technology to crawl 3896 data of the causes of construction safety accidents in China Construction Safety Supervision Information System from 2012 to 2018, a contingency table of various types and times of accidents in construction safety accidents was established. By using factor analysis, the relationship between Q-factor analysis and R-factor analysis in the corresponding factor analysis model was established. The model was analyzed and optimized by a special point removal method, and the convergence of the model was strengthened. Finally, the causes of construction safety accidents in the model and the time of one day and one year were calculated and drawn in the corresponding analysis chart of the two-dimensional model. Mining the relationship between them according to their relationship in the graph based on the data collection of 3896 building safety line accidents, this paper put forward the method of mining the main causes of accidents, and used SPSS platform technology to mine the accident data. The results showed that the occurrence of electric shock and drowning was closely related to August, fire and explosion were closely related to February, and poisoning and asphyxiation were closely related to January. 5-6 a.m. was closely related to fire and explosion, and vehicle injury was closely related to 8-9 p.m. To put forward prevention suggestions for construction accident prevention.
Keywords: Construction safety accident；Data mining；Time distribution；Correspondence analysis
How to cite this article:
Yishuai Tian, Boying Lv, Botao Liu. Discussion on the relationship between construction safety accident and time based on the correspondence analysis model. American Journal of Engineering Research and Reviews, 2020; 3:25. DOI: 10.28933/ajoerr-2020-02-1005
2. Xiaoxiao Peng. Research on prediction and pre-control countermeasures of building safety accidents [D]. China Ocean University,2012.
3. Chuanbo Ding, Jixin Huang Dongping, Fang. Cause analysis and countermeasures of construction casualties in China [J]. Journal of civil engineering,2004(08):77-82+87.
4. Ying Wang, Shuangqi Hu, Zhichao Chi, Lili Liu, Yuan Li. Research on cause Analysis and early warning Management of Building Safety Accidents [J]. China Science and Technology of production safety,2011,7(07):112-115.
5. Jun Deng, Bei Li, Xinghua Zhang. Application of LEC method in the investigation and treatment of production safety accidents in construction enterprises [J]. Safety and environmental engineering 2014,21(01):103-107.
6. Cansheng Yang, Guozhong Huang, Aiji Chen, Xianglan Cui. Research on Prediction of Construction Accidents based on Grey-Markov chain Theory [J]. Chinese Journal of Safety Science, 2011,21(10):102-106.
7. Jun Zhang, Jing Zhou, Zhenyong Lu. Application of Fault Tree Analysis method in Building Construction Formwork collapse [J]. Journal of Liaoning University of Engineering and Technology,2007(05):706-708.
8. Zhang Wei,Shuangna Zhu,Xiao Zhang, Ting Sheng Zhao. Identification of critical causes of construction accidents in China using a model based on system thinking and case analysis[J]. Safety Science,2020,121.
9. Bo Shao, Zhigen Hu, Dawei Liu. Using Improved Principal Component Analysis to Explore Construction Accident Situations from the Multidimensional Perspective: A Chinese Study.[J]. International journal of environmental research and public health,2019,16(18).
10. Yanhua. Zhong Research on prediction method of construction accident based on PSO-LSSVM [J]. Journal of Chongqing University of Technology (Natural Science),2018,32(12):157-161.
11. Jinhua Yu, Weiquan Yang. Multivariate statistical analysis and application [M]. Guangzhou: Sun Yat-sen University Press,2005:275 -301
12. BENZECRIJP. CoRRespondence Analysis Hand book [M]. New York: Marcel Dekker Incorporated,1992
14. Zhaode Liu, Haiming Lin. Improvement and application of correspondence analysis [J]. Mathematical Statistics and Management,2018,37(02) :243-254.
15. Wenzhuang Sun, Lanxiang Chen. Multivariate statistical analysis [M]. Beijing: higher Education-Press,1994:375 -379
16. Sulei Zhang, Dingli Zhang, Shengchun Liu, Fengbin Chen. Mining of main causes of tunnel lining diseases based on correspondence analysis model [J]. China Railway Science,2012,33(0 2):54-58.
17. Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the people’s Republic of China. China Construction Safety Supervision Information system (2012-2018) [DB/OL]. http://sgaq.mo-hurd.gov.cn/ 2019-9-1/2019-10-15.
18. Markus Tausendpfund. Grafiken mit SPSS[M].Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden:2019-10-24.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.