Review article of American Journal of Scientific Research and Essays
TREPÇA’s MINE IN STANTERG SINCE THE ANCIENT PERIOD TILL THE 20th CENTURY
The mine of Trepca in Stanterg has had a big economic importance since the earlier period to now.
Even if there is not any written source about the development in this times, some signs prove the begining of the mine activities since the ilyrian period. The archelogyc documents prove the cink and leaden in TREPCA, are used for more than 2000 years. The documents of middle ages prove that the namr of “Trepca” for the first is mentioned in the Dubrovnik’s archive in 1303.
In this study we’re going to treat the destroyment of Trepca, during the Ottoman leading since 1445 till the 20th cebtury. The historical importance of Trepca’s mine is Stanterg is a big and valuable as it is impossible to describe it in a few words. However, I have tried to show it is a science manner and as a historical, economic and social issue during the 20th century.
Keywords: TREPÇA’s MINE IN STANTERG, THE ANCIENT PERIOD, THE 20th CENTURY
How to cite this article:
Mustafe Haziri. TREPÇA’s MINE IN STANTERG SINCE THE ANCIENT PERIOD TILL THE 20th CENTURY. American Journal of Scientific Research and Essays, 2018:3:3. DOI:10.28933/ajsre-2018-04-2401
1. Jusuf Osmani, Settlements of Kosovo, Publishing House “Shkrola” Prishtina, 2004.
2. Trepça – Jubilarna monography, publishing house OPG “Progres” Sfetozar Gjorgjevic “Mitrovica. Minir Dushi, “Trepça”, Academy of Sciences and Arts of Kosovo (ASHAK), Prishtina, 2002.
3. Emil Cerskov “Romans in Kosovo and Metohija”, published by “Archaeological Society of Yugoslavia, Belgrade, 1969.
4. Group of authors, Mitrovica for centuries, OPG “Progres” Sfetozar Gjorgjevic Mitrovica, 1971.
5. Mitrovica and its surroundings, Monograph, Mitrovica, 1979.
6. Minir Dushi, Scientific Foundation “Dardania Scara” No.1, Pristina, 1999, Printing House VERONA.
7. “RILINDJA”, Fejton, Bogdan P. Ivonovic, “Trepça from the Romans until the April War”,Pristina, 01.04.1979 Jusuf Jusuf Jusuf, Osmani, Kosovo Settlements, Prishtina, 2003.
8. Bogdan. P Ivanovic, quoted in Fejtonin, “Trepca from the Romans to the April War”, Pristina 01.04.1979.
9. Milorad Vavić, Light on Lead Horizons, Stari Terg, 1969.
10. Fazli Hajrizi, Mitrovica Gymnasium, “School Book”,Prishtina, 2000. Daut Dauti, War for Trepça, Pristina, 2002.
11. “Renaissance” Fejton, Bogdan P.Ivonovic, “Trepca from the Romans to the April War,” Pristina, April 1, 1979.
12. Group of authors, Trepça, 19 Jahja Drançolli, Kosovo Cities, during the Middle Ages, Bulletin, fl. No. 26, 1996, Pristina, 2001.
13. Group of authors, Mitrovica over the centuries, publishing house “OPG”, “Progres” Sfetezar Gjorgjevic Mitrovica, 197.
14. Jahja Drançolli, Kosovo during the Middle Ages, Pristina, 2001.
15. Bogdan. P. Ivanovic, “Trepca from the Romans to the April War”, Fejtoni, Rilidja, Pristina, 01.04.1979.
16. Trepça – Jubilarna monography, publishing house OPG “Progres” Sfetozar Gjorgjevic “Mitrovica, 1974.
17. “RILINDJA”, Fejton, Bogdan P. Ivonovic, “Trepça from the Romans to the April War” Prishtina. Fazli, Hajrizi, Mitrovica and Shala of Bajgora in the Focus of History, School Book, Pishtina, 2011.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.