Research article of American Journal of Scientific Research and Essays
Research on Quality Behavior Coordination of Service Manufacturing Network Node Based on AHP and Fuzzy Mathematics
(This Article has been retracted from American Journal of Scientific Research and Essays. Do not use it for any purposes)
Department of Industrial Engineering, Nanchang Hangkong University, 696 Fenghe South Avenue, Nanchang, China
Service-oriented manufacturing network (SMN) is a network organization model under the background of industrial integration development. Based on the quality coordination characteristics of SMN nodes, the method of hierarchical analysis and fuzzy comprehensive evaluation is introduced to study the cooperative membership of SMN nodes. This paper first constructs a three-dimensional service-oriented manufacturing network node quality behavior coordination index system including collaborative efficiency, collaborative structure and collaborative quality. Secondly, it combines analytic hierarchy process and fuzzy mathematics to determine the optimal membership degree of node indicators. Finally, it is carried out by a textile machinery enterprise. Evolutionary simulation yields the optimal membership node.
Keywords: service manufacturing network; analytic hierarchy process; fuzzy evaluation
How to cite this article:
Lei ZHANG. Research on Quality Behavior Coordination of Service Manufacturing Network Node Based on AHP and Fuzzy Mathematics. American Journal of Scientific Research and Essays, 2018 3:10. DOI:10.28933/ajsre-2018-11-0808
1. TAM, Maggie CY; TUMMALA, VM Rao. An application of the AHP in vendor selection of a telecommunications system. [J].Omega, 2001, 29(2): 171-182..
2. DICKSON, Gary W. An analysis of vendor selection systems and decisions[J]. Journal of purchasing, 1966, 2(1): 5-17.
3. NYDICK, Robert L.; HILL, Ronald Paul. Using the analytic hierarchy process to structure the supplier selection procedure[J]. International Journal of Purchasing and Materials Management, 1992, 28(2): 31-36.
4. YAHYA, Saadiah; KINGSMAN, B. Vendor rating for an entrepreneur development programme: a case study using the analytic hierarchy process method[J]. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 1999, 50(9): 916-930.
5. GIRET, Adriana; GARCIA, Emilia; BOTTI, Vicente. An engineering framework for service-oriented intelligent manufacturing systems[J]. Computers in Industry, 2016, 81: 116-127.
6. COSTA, Nina, et al. Bringing service design to manufacturing companies: integrating PSS and service design approaches[J]. Design Studies, 2018, 55: 112-145.
7. JH Sun, HB Zhang, LM Zhao. Research on Quality Management Behavior of Supply Chain in Three-Level Equipment Manufacturing Industry[J]. Chinese Journal of Management Science, 2018, 26(3): 71-83.
8. B Feng, WL Suo, ZP Fan. A Cooperative Performance Evaluation Method for Service Manufacturing Networks Considering Multiple Attributes Fuzzy Correlation[J]. Chinese Journal of Management Science, 2012,20(4):95-103.
9. XJ Haon, SJ Yao, SL Tong. Research on Value Creation Network under Service Manufacturing Mode[J]. Science & Technology Progress and Policy, 2015,32(9): 60-66.
10. YN Wu, YW Yangi, TT Feng. Research on Macro Quality Chain Construction and Collaborative Optimization of Large Complex Projects[J]. Soft Science, 2013, 27(7): 1-6+73.
11. DH Wen, SM Chen, F Pan. Performance Effect of Total Quality Management: A Structural Equation Model Research[J]. Journal of Management Sciences in China, 2014, 17(11): 79-96.
12. LQ Feng, DL Huang, C Xia. Research on modular quality coordination of service manufacturing network[J]. Industrial Engineering and Management, 2015, 20(3): 83-89+97.
13. C Deng, BSYou, J Wu. Quality Evaluation Index System under Collaborative Quality Management[J].Machinery Design & Manufacture,2007(8):192-194.
14. HL Song, GF Wen, LJ Liu, JL Li, W Zhang, CP Wang, CL Li .Evaluation of structural complexity of security systems based on complex information metrics[J].Journal of Management Sciences, 2012,15(2):83-96
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.