Research article of American Journal of Scientific Research and Essays
Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation of fireworks destruction safety based on AHP method
Zhou Jun1, Zhang Yiping1, Ren Shaofeng1,2, Zhang Xiuyu2, Wan Sipeng1, Luo Yi1
1School of mining, guizhou university, guiyang 550025, China; 2Guizhou guian xinlian blasting engineering co., LTD., guiyang, guizhou 550004
Aiming at a large number of problems such as complexity, ambiguity and uncertainty existing in the destruction of fireworks, ahp-comprehensive evaluation method was applied to the safety evaluation of the destruction of fireworks. Taking A safe destruction operation in guizhou province as an example, combined with the actual situation on site and expert advice, A two-level structure comprehensive evaluation model of four main factors and 17 sub-factors was established, A judgment matrix was constructed, A weight vector was established, and A fuzzy matrix B was established with membership degree to obtain A comprehensive evaluation matrix D. The evaluation results show that the safety of the destruction of fireworks is good, and the evaluation results are consistent with the actual field effect. The applicability and accuracy of AHP- comprehensive evaluation method in the destruction of fireworks were verified.
Keywords: Fireworks; AHP- comprehensive evaluation method; Safety evaluation; The destruction
How to cite this article:
Zhou Jun, Zhang Yiping, Ren Shaofeng, Zhang Xiuyu, Wan Sipeng, Luo Yi. Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation of fireworks destruction safety based on AHP method. American Journal of Scientific Research and Essays, 2019 4:15. DOI:10.28933/ajsre-2019-01-0208
1. Zhao guo-yan, huang zhi-cheng, liu gao. Ahp-fuzzy comprehensive evaluation method for medium-deep hole blasting effect [J]. Mining research and development,2010,30(02):106-108.
2. Okayama Y.A primitive study of a fire detection method control by artificial neural net [J].Fire Safety Journal,1991 17(6):535-553.
3. zhang shaogang, zhao mei, ni xiaomin, et al. Research on comprehensive emergency response capacity of chemical industrial parks based on ahp-fuzzy evaluation [J]. Journal of safety and environment,2015,15(01):77-83
4. Li deji. Application of fuzzy comprehensive evaluation method based on APH in safety evaluation of civil explosive storage [J]. Coal mine blasting,2014(04):15-18.
5. liao bin. Application of fuzzy comprehensive evaluation method based on AHP in building construction safety evaluation [J]. China safety production science and technology,2013,9(10):172-176.
6. Liu hai-tian, xu wen-hai. Capability evaluation of missile combat team based on AHP fuzzy comprehensive evaluation method [J]. Information system engineering,2015(08):140-142.
7. Wang zhonghua, zhao ning, dai guanglong, et al. Safety analysis of depot based on ahp-fuzzy comprehensive evaluation method [J]. Railway transport and economy,2014,36(01):28-31+41.
8. gao yushan, Yang jun, zhang gansheng, et al. Design and implementation of destruction of waste shells by primary explosion method [J]. Blasting,2008(02):66-68.
9. li zehua, wang mingwei, xia anxiong et al. Safety destruction test research of large-scale abandoned detonator [J]. Blasting,2015,32(01):126-130.
10. gao yongchang. Discussion on safety management and risk control methods of centralized destruction of fireworks and firecrackers [J]. Blasting,2017,34(03):165-169.
11. lu yun. Construction of safety distance system in firework destruction [J]. China public safety (academic edition),2016(03):30-34.
12. Luo aimin. Analysis of the minimum allowable external distance for fireworks works [J]. Science and technology of work safety in China,2014,10(02):173-176
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.