Review article of American Journal of Scientific Research and Essays
Review on Denitrification Technologies of Landfill Leachate
Wang Bo, Ju Jiaqi, Hu Chao, Wei Fuqiang, Wang Ying, Chen Heying
College of Ocean Science and Engineering, Shanghai Maritime University, Shanghai 201306, China.
The disposal of landfill leachate is a difficult problem in today’s water treatment industry. The landfill leachate contains high concentrations of ammonia nitrogen, which not only increases the difficulty of biological treatment, but also wastes a lot of ammonia energy. This paper reviews the current denitrification methods commonly used in landfill leachate, analyzes their advantages and disadvantages, and proposes the future development direction.
Keywords: Landfill Leachate; Nitrogen Removal; Ammonia Nitrogen
How to cite this article:
Wang Bo, Ju Jiaqi, Hu Chao, Wei Fuqiang, Wang Ying, Chen Heying. Review on Denitrification Technologies of Landfill Leachate . American Journal of Scientific Research and Essays, 2019 4:17. DOI:10.28933/ajsre-2019-05-0706
1. Zhang Yingmin, Shang Xiaobo, Li Kaiming, et al. Current situation of municipal solid waste treatment technology and management countermeasures [J]. Journal of ecological environment, 2011, 20(2):389-396.
2. Renou S , Givaudan J G , Poulain S , et al. Landfill leachate treatment: Review and opportunity[J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2008, 150(3):468-493.
3. Wu Jiaqian, Zhang Jian, Li Yinghua. Experimental study on ammonia nitrogen removal from domestic garbage leachate by air stripping method[J]. Guangxi science,2010,17(03):274-2 76.
4. Ping Fan. Study on ultrasonic stripping method for removal of high concentration ammonia nitrogen in water [D]. Tianjin university,2012.
5. Song Weifeng, Luo Tingfa, Wang Xiaowu,
Chen Jiajia, Huang Zian, Li Weihai. Experiment and engineering practice on treating high NH3-N cobalt-containing wastewater by point chloride method [J].Environmental engineer-ing,2006(05):12-13+2.
6. Huang Jun,Shao Yongkang. Treatment of high ammonia nitrogen wastewater by high-efficien-cy stripping method combined with chlorination process[J].Water Treatment Technology，2013，
7. Zhao Qingliang, Li Xiangzhong. Removal of ammonia nitrogen from landfill leachate by chemical precipitation [J]. Environmental scien-ce,1999(05):93-95.
8. Chu Guang, Tong Ying, Luo Yiwen, Yin Hai-jiang, Xia Shaofeng, Su Sha. Study on the process of removing ammonia nitrogen from black and smelly water by chemical precipita-tion[J]. Hunan nonferrous metals,2017,33(05):5 4-57+70.
9. G. Mahaboob Basha, S. Kumar Yadav, R. Srinuvasarao, et al. A mild and efficient proto-col to synthesize chromones, isoflavones, and homoisoflavones using the complex 2,4,6-trich-loro-1,3,5- triazine/dimethylformamide[J]. Can. J. Chem., 2013 (91): 763–768.
10. Yuan Linjiang, Peng Dangcong, Wang Zhiying. Short-range nitrification and denitrification bio-logical denitrification [J]. China water supply and drainage,2000,16 (2) : 29-31.
11. Mulder A, Van de Graaf A A, Robertson L A. Anaerobic ammonium oxidation discovered in a denitrifying fluidized bed reactor [J]. FEMS Mi-crobiol Ecol., 1995,16(3): 177-183.