Research article of American Journal of Scientific Research and Essays
Maintenance of Bullet Train Based on Mathematical Planning and Workshop Scheduling
Hairui Zhang1*, Zhong Zheng2, Yu Cao1
1College of Science, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, 443002, China.
2College of Electrical Engineering & New Energy, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, 443002, China.
Nowadays, bullet train service stations often suffer from the phenomenon of low operating efficiency due to the unreasonable arrangement of bullet trains that stay in service stations for too long. In order to solve this problem, based on the information of bullet train arrival in two periods of a bullet train service station, this paper comprehensively considered the input source, queuing rules and overhaul intensity of the train service system, determined the objective function and multiple constraint conditions, and established the 0-1 programming model and Uncorrelated Parallel Machine Optimization Model. The model established in this paper can relieve the load pressure of bullet train service station to a great extent, improve the operation efficiency of the service station under the condition of ensuring the maintenance quality of bullet train, and provide theoretical basis for realizing the shortest maintenance time of bullet train service station.
Keywords: 0-1 programming; Queuing theory; Nncorrelated parallel machine; Fruit fly optimization algorithm; Workshop scheduling
How to cite this article:
Hairui Zhang, Zhong Zheng, Yu Cao. Maintenance of Bullet Train Based on Mathematical Planning and Workshop Scheduling. American Journal of Scientific Research and Essays, 2020; 5:27. DOI:10.28933/ajsre-2020-02-0205
1. Jilei Qian, Haiying Hai, Ying Wang, Jian Li. Research on the Optimization of the Layout of Train Stations under the Condition of New Lines [J]. Railway Transport and Economy,2016,38(11):77 -82.
2. Weidong Li. Research on the Optimization and Simulation of Capability Utilization of the Train Station [D]. Beijing Jiaotong University, 2018.
3. Jian Li. Research on Comprehensive Optimization Method of EMU Operation and Maintenance Plan [D]. Beijing Jiaotong University, 2017.
4. Hao Dong. Planning and Design and Simulation of Automated Three-Dimensional Warehouse System Based on Queuing Theory [D]. Lanzhou Jiaotong University, 2010.
5. Jinyu Xu, Shan Lv, Suyuan Jia, Hui Li. Optimization model and solution of shunting operation of trains [J]. Journal of Terahertz Science and Electronic Information, 2017,15(02):292-296.
6. Ying Zhao. Modeling and Optimization of Elevator Product Sheet Metal Workshop Scheduling [D]. Shandong University, 2016.
7. Leilei Meng, Chaoyong Zhang, Xinlong Zhan, Hui Hong, Min Luo. Modeling of Energy Saving Scheduling for Unrelated Parallel Machines [J]. China Mechanical Engineering,2018,29(23):285 0-2858.
8. Huihui Huo. Research on Drosophila Optimization Algorithm and Its Application [D]. Taiyuan University of Technology, 2015.
9. Lizhen Du, Zhen Wang, Shanfu Ke, Zixue Xiong. Drosophila Optimization Algorithm for Hybrid Flow Shop Scheduling Problem, China Mechanical Engineering, 2019,6.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.