Review Article of American Journal of Transportation and Logistics
Intrusion Detection Systems Technologies and Trends
Damilola Fowora*, Oludele Awodele, Olakunle Olayinka and Oyebode Aduragbemi
Department of Computer Science, Babcock University, Nigeria
The issue of security is a major issue as regarding the use of various systems and also technologies being applied today. We live in a completely digital age and information security is paramount. Intrusion detection systems help to ensure that attacks on network systems is eradicated. This paper presents a review on Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) details it’s model and various security threats that it addresses.
Keywords: Intrusion Detection Systems, Technologies, Trends
How to cite this article:
Damilola Fowora, Oludele Awodele, Olakunle Olayinka and Oyebode Aduragbemi. Intrusion Detection Systems Technologies and Trends. American Journal of Transportation and Logistics, 2018,1:3. DOI:10.28933/ajtl-2018-05-1802
1. Aarti, & Tyagi, S. S. (2013). Study of MANET: Characteristics, Challenges, Application and Security Attacks . International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering .
2. Alkharashi, A. (2016). Wireless & Telecommunication. 2nd International Conference and Business Expo . Saudi Arabia: Open Access Jorunal.
3. Faisal Shahzad1, M. F., Ullah, S., Siddique, M. A., Khurram, S., & Saher, N. (2015). Im-proving Queuing System Throughput Using Distributed Mean Value Analysis to Con-trol Network Congestion. International Journal Communication, Network and System Sciences.
4. ICE. (2016). What is Simplex, Half-Duplex, Full-Duplex. Retrieved from ICE: http://www.iec-usa.com/Browse05/DTHFDUP.html
5. Mangrulkar, N. S., Patil, A. R., & Pande, A. S. (2014). Network Attacks and Their Detec-tion Mechanisms: A Review . International Journal of Computer Applications .
6. Mohamed, Sahib, S., Suryana, N., & Hussin., B. (2016). Understanding Network Con-gestion Effects On Performance. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Tech-nology.
7. R.Ragupathy, & Sharma, R. (2014). Detecting Denial of Service Attacks by Analysing Network Traffic in Wireless Networks . International Journal of Grid Distribution Compu-ting .
8. Raja, L., & Baboo, S. S. (2014). An Overview of MANET: Applications, Attacks and Challenges. International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing .
9. Scheme, S. o. (2015). Noureldien A. Noureldien; Saeed K. Saeed; M. Ahmed Salih; Al-sawi M. Ahmed. British Journal of Mathematics & Computer Science .
10. Singh, M., & Kaur, G. (2013). A Surveys of Attacks in MANET. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering .
11. Sugeng, W., Istiyanto, J. E., Mustofa, K., & Ashari, A. (2015). The Impact of QoS Changes towards Network Performance. International Journal of Computer Networks and Communications Security .
12. Sutton, A., & Tafazolli, R. (2015). The Future of Mobile Communications. ITP Journal Insight.
13. Zanoon, N., Albdour, N., Hamatta, H. S., & Al-Tarawneh, R. (2015). SECURITY CHAL-LENGES AS A FACTOR AFFECTING THE SECURITY OF MANET: ATTACKS, AND SECURITY SOLUTIONS . International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications .
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.