Research Article of American Journal of Transportation and Logistics
Determining the Best Plan for Malls Parking Lot Based on Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process Model
Yixin Deng1*, Yulin Chen2
1College of International Communications, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, 443002, China.
2College of Science, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, 443002, China.
With the rapid development of social economy, the number of family cars has entered a period of rapid growth and the consequent urban parking problem has become increasingly prominent, gradually becoming one of the problems facing cities in China. The regional planning of parking spaces can expand the number of parking spaces within a unit area. Therefore, considering safety, convenience, efficiency and other factors, how to maximize the number of parking spaces is the key to solve the parking problem. Based on the triangle division of Abdelfattah model and the analysis of PSU planning theory, the planning of mall parking lot is more realistic. This kind of planning maximizes the number of parking spaces on the basis of greatly increasing the flexibility of vehicle entry and exit, which is more conducive to our life.
Keywords: Parking lot; Fuzzy analytic hierarchy process (AHP); Nonlinear programming; Abdelfattah model
How to cite this article:
Yixin Deng, Yulin Chen. Determining the Best Plan for Malls Parking Lot Based on Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process Model. American Journal of Transportation and Logistics, 2020; 3:16. DOI: 10.28933/ajtl-2020-06-2005
1. Sawangchote P, Yooyativong T. Automated Parking Area optimization for garage Construction Using [C]// International Conference on Digital Arts,Media and Technology (ICDAMT). Chiang Mai: IEEE, 2017:286-290.
2. Abdullah K, Kamis N H, Azahar N F N, et al. Optimization of the parking Spaces:A Case Study of Dataran Mawar, UiTM Shah Alam[C]// Colloquium on Humanities, Science & Engineering Research. Kota Kinabalu: IEEE, 2012: 684-687.
3. Wenzhang He, Zuozhong Song. Mathematical Modeling and Experiment [M]. Harbin Engineering University Press, 2002
4. Zuozhong Song, Wenzhang He. Optimal Design of Parking lot of trading Center based on Genetic Algorithm [J]. Mathematics Practice and Understanding,2004(34):19-23.
5. Fan Jia. Study on Urban Parking Planning and Traffic Effect [D]. Lanzhou: Lanzhou Jiaotong University, 2009.
6. Wei Wang, Xiucheng Guo. Traffic Engineering [M]. Nanjing: Southeast University Press, 2000.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.