Research Article of Global journal of Economics and Business Administration
Analysis on the Growth Path of Silk Road Story and Creative Industry
Lili Ma and Miao Gong
School of Economics and Management, Lanzhou Jiaotong University, No. 88 Anning West Road, Anning District, Lanzhou City, Gansu Province, zip code: 730070
Exploring the growth path of Silk Road story and creative industry focuses on three dimensions: industrial thought, business model and product modality. The ideological construction path of Silk Road story and creative industry includes interpreting the culture of creative industry, positioning the goals of creative industry and reflecting the values of creative industry. The business model innovation path of Silk Road story and creative indu0stry focuses on the business model innovation the value appreciation of the whole industrial chain. The growth path of Silk Road story creative products should first focus on the classification and creation of creative products, then determine the development and design path of products.
This research was financially supported by Gansu Social Planning Project (number:YB071) and Gansu Science and Technology Agency Soft Science Project (number:1504KZCA017-3)
Keywords: Silk Road Story ; Industry Growth ; Multichannel Communication; Whole Industrial Chain
How to cite this article:
Lili Ma and Miao Gong. Analysis on the Growth Path of Silk Road Story and Creative Industry. Global journal of Economics and Business Administration, 2019, 3: 19. DOI: 10.28933/gjeba-2019-05-2205
1. Yang Jianjun. On the Creative Development of Silk Road Stories [C]: Peking University Cultural Industry Review, 2017:275-276
2. Jin Yuanpu. Discrimination of various concepts of cultural and creative industries [J]: Journal of Tongji University, 2009 (1).
3. Hu Penglin, Liu Dedao. Origin, connotation and extension of cultural and creative industries [J]: Journal of Jinan University, 2018 (2).
4. Chen Shaofeng, Zhang Libo. Cultural Industry Business Model [M]: Beijing: Peking University Press, 2011.
5. Hua Jian. Four paths for the integration and development of cultural and creative industries and related industries [J]: Journal of Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, 2014 (4).
6. Zhang Libo, Chen Shaofeng. How is the business model of the whole industrial chain of cultural industry possible [J]: Journal of Beijing Union University, 2011 (4)