Review Article of Global Journal of Engineering and Technology
SCIENTIFIC SUBSTANTIATION OF THE INTRODUCTION EFFICIENCY OF THE SYSTEM OF SURFACE IMPROVEMENT OF NATURAL HAYFIELDS AND PASTURES ON THE ERODED SOILS
B.H.AliyevRAE, Z.H Aliyev
Institute of Soil Science and Agrochemistry of ANAS
The results of the study, which show that up to 96% of the irrigated land is watered mainly with traditional methods of irrigation (furrows and fillings) by surface methods, and the rest up to 5%, while in irrigated fields it is watered with the use of progressive water-saving low-intensity Irrigation systems. Therefore, in the fields, the level of groundwater grows every day.
Keywords: irrigation, arable land, groundwater, erosion, salinization, humus, etc.
How to cite this article:
B.H.AliyevRAE, Z.H Aliyev. SCIENTIFIC SUBSTANTIATION OF THE INTRODUCTION EFFICIENCY OF THE SYSTEM OF SURFACE IMPROVEMENT OF NATURAL HAYFIELDS AND PASTURES ON THE ERODED SOILS.Global Journal of Engineering and Technology, 2020,1:1
1. Aliyev Z.H. Aerospace monitoring of soil cover dynamics // Aerospace methods in soil science and their use in agriculture. – Moscow: Nauka, 1990. – P. 55-60. Assessment of the State of Water and Land Resources in Azerbaijan International Journal of Research Studies in Agricultural Sciences (IJRSAS) Page | 38
2. B.H. Aliyev, Z.H. Aliyev, A.Dj. Musayev., A.A. İbrahimov. Dangerous erosion of the mountain zone and ways to increase the efficiency of agriculture land eroded. Baku2003.80 p.
3. Aliyev Z.H., Djafarov A.B. Agroecological assessment and grouping of pasture lands of Azerbaijan, Sat. Scientific works of the SRI GTM 29th volume Iftu-2009 p.133-139
4. Vinogradov B.V. Aerospace monitoring of ecosystems // Moscow: Nauka, 1984. 320p
5. Vinogradov B.V. Aerospace monitoring of ecosystems // Moscow: Nauka, 1984. 320 p.
6. Zaslavsky M. Erosiology, Moscow, Higher School Publishing House, 1963 st.212.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.