Review Article of Global Journal of Engineering and Technology
STUDIES OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DETERMINING AMPLIFICATIONS IN KINEMATIC PAIRS
Institute of Soil Science and Agrochemistry of ANAS
The article discusses approaches to solving problems of accurately determining strength in kinematic pairs. It is known that the nature of the bonds imposed by kinematic pairs is determined by the geometric shapes of the elements of the pairs. For what, here, the bonds acted during the entire time the mechanism was moving, so that the elements of the kinematic pairs would continuously touch each other. Where it is recognized that one of the simplest methods for taking into account the inertia of a link is the principal moment method .. How the contradiction is sought is here because the normal acceleration has a direction opposite because normal acceleration has a direction opposite to the link (directed toward the center), and the image of tangential acceleration is directed parallel to this acceleration (Fig. a, b, c). The following simplification can be made if the main vector of inertia is considered together with the weight of the link.
Keywords: kinematic pairs, acceleration, vector, inertia, tangential acceleration, gravity, angular acceleration
How to cite this article:
ZH Aliyev. STUDIES OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DETERMINING AMPLIFICATIONS IN KINEMATIC PAIRS.Global Journal of Engineering and Technology, 2020,1:3
1. Artolevsky NI – Theory of mechanisms and machines. I.N. Artobolevsky-M; Alliance, 2008-640 s.
2. Artobolevsky I.I. Theory of mechanisms and machines: Textbook for technical colleges, 4th ed., Rev. and add. – M .: Science. Ch. ed. Phys.-Math. lit., 1988.640 p.
3..Arutyunov S.S. On the structure and classification of kinematic pairs and chains replacing them. Tr. Cargo, Polytechnic Institute, Institute, 1961, No. 9, p. 95-111.
4. Dvornikov L.T., Zhivago E.Ya. Two-contact two-moving kinematic pair. RF patent No. 2137964 dated 09/20/1999
5. Dvornikov L.T., Zhivago E.Ya. Self-aligning five-pin rotational kinematic pair. RF patent No. 2137965 from 09/20/1999
6. Janitors JI.T., Zhivago E.Ya. Two-pin kinematic pair. RF patent No. 2098701 dated 03/06/96 Bull. No. 34. 1997
7. Janitors JI.T., Zhivago E.Ya. Fundamentals of the theory of kinematic pairs. Monograph. SibGIU Novokuznetsk, 1999, p. 102.
8. Zhivago E.Ya. The synthesis technique of kinematic pairs for given complexes of relative movements of the links. Novokuznetsk .: SibGIU, 2000 .– 28 p.
10.Zhivago E.Ya. Fundamentals of the theory of kinematic pairs of mechanical systems. Collection of reports of the Republican scientific and technical conference “Modern problems of the theory of mechanisms, machines and engineering.” Toshkent, 1999, p. 12.17.
11. NB.Yablonsky A.A. The course of theoretical mechanics. Textbook for tech. universities. 7th ed. stereotypical. St. Petersburg: Publishing House “Lan”, 1998. – 768 p.
12. Ross A. The Kinematics of a Space suit Shoulder Joint. Proceedings of Tenth World Congress on the Theory of Machines & Mechanisms. Vol. 2, Finland, Oulu, 1999. P. 467-462.
13. Ozgoren M.K. Kinematic Analysis of spatial Mechanisms using exponential rotation Matrices. . Proceedings of Tenth World Congress on the Theory of Machines & Mechanisms. Vol. 2, Finland, Oulu, 1999. P. 467-462.
14.0zol O.G. Fundamentals of the design and calculation of mechanisms. Riga, Zvaigzne, 1979. p. 360.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.