Review Article of Global Journal of Engineering and Technology
CONDITION STUDIED MOISTURE OF GROUND AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION IN AZERBAIJAN TO ACHIEVE ECOLOGICAL CLEAN PRODUCTS
Institute of Soil Science and Agrochemistry of ANAS
The current information on moisture and the temperature of the ground in the managerial system by production to agricultural product necessary, in the first place, for taking the operative decisions at development ecological clean technology irrigation under growing agricultural cultures to achieve the maximum harvest.
Keywords: aerospace methods, COW, moisture, moisture test, arable, soil, ecology, water humidity, drill, graduation, tool, etc.
How to cite this article:
ZH Aliyev. CONDITION STUDIED MOISTURE OF GROUND AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION IN AZERBAIJAN TO ACHIEVE ECOLOGICAL CLEAN PRODUCTS.Global Journal of Engineering and Technology, 2020,1:4
1. Aliev Z.H. The methodical instructions on using of technologies pulsed drip irrigation in condition Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan Engineering – Building University, 1999, 39 p.
2. Alekseev A.S., Dementiev V.N. and others – In kn. : Cosmic methods of the study nature ambiences. Novosibirsk. 1983. p. 115-125.
3. Werigo S.A. Methodic scheduling the forecast spare productive moisture and estimation moisture provided corn cultures. – In kn.: Collection of the methodical instructions on analysis and estimation agro meteorology condition. -L.GIDROMETIZDAT, 1977, p. 143-164.
4. Grushko IG The new method means ahrometeorolohychnyh vymyryuvan and pymanyya hydrometeorolohychnoho ensure agriculture. Material meeting-seminar “pass dosvydo hydromahrometeorolohychnoho ensure sylskohospodarskoho production in modern conditions”, 15-20 October 2001 r.m.Yalta, Ukraynskyy GMTS, Kie, 2001, pp 43-54
5. Destination flexing: quantitative approach/ translation with engl., under red. The Member of the cortexes. AN USSR. A.S.Alekseeva.- M.:Depths, 1983.
6. Stepanov V.N. The biological categorization of the agricultural plants field culture. – Pub. TSHA, # 2 , 1957, p. 5-29.
7. Fedoseev A.P. “Aeromechanics and weather”. – L. : Gidrometizdat, 1976, 240 p.
8. Dmitrenko V.P., Grushka I.G. The meter parameter soil VPG-4C. Patent. 27798. The Ukraines. VUG NPC SMSI ZPP. From 04.03.2004.
9. The complex methods of the processing aerospace photo information for revealing the particularities of the construction terrestrial cortex./A.L.Yashin, L.Zyatykova,V.N.sharapov and others- in kn.: Cosmic methods of the study of the natural ambience. Novosibirsk, 1983, 11-24 p.
10. Use the remote methods for separation of the perspective areas within weakly study by territory/ V.Y. Eromenko, A.I. Prokopenko.- In kn.- Geological structures Siberia and their ore-bearing. Tomsk, TTU, 1983, @.2. p. 124-133
11. Loren E.N. Automatization and optimization.- M.: the World, 1975.
12. Mikituk A.V., Kazharov V.M., Shuqay P.U. Premises of the creation electronic moisture method ground. UDK 532.5., Sb. The Works Kubansk State Agrarian University. Kuban-2007, p. 97-103.
13. Pavlov I.I. Analytical geometry. – M.: Fizmatgiz, 1980.
14. Hedli D.- Nonlinear and protuberant programming. Izd-in “Science”. Moskva-1997. 198 s.
15. Yashin A.L., Zyatykova L.K and others, Complex methods of the processing aerospace photo information for revealing the particularities of the construction terrestrial cortex – in Kn.: Cosmic methods of the study of the natural ambience. Novosibirsk, 1983, p. 11-24.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.