Review article of Global Journal of Men’s Health
Homeopathic Treatment for Oligospermia
Dr Balaji Deekshitulu P V
Alternative Medicine (Homeopathy) Physician and Psychologist, Sri Balaji Clinic, Tirupati, A.P, India.cell:8885391722,7207255557.
The review article focus on the effect of homeopathy on male infertility based on sperm count, hormone values and general health. The variables ‘sperm density’, ‘percentage of sperm with good progressive motility’ and ‘density of sperm with good propulsive motility’ improved, especially in cases of oligoasthenozoospermia. The general health of patients improved significantly. The following factors emerged as positive predictors of therapy success: no exposure to noxious substances at the workplace and no previous inflammatory genital diseases. The rate of improvement in sperm count through homeopathic therapy is comparable to the improvement achieved by conventional therapy,
Keywords: Low sperms, Homeopathy
How to cite this article:
Balaji Deekshitulu P V. Homeopathic Treatment for Oligospermia.Global Journal of Men’s Health, 2018, 1:6.
1. Abhishek K (2017) Homeopathy and its Scope in Increasing Sperm Count and its Action on Male Fertility,IJCAM, Volume(6),Issue(6)issn:2381-1803.
2. Gerhard (2002) Individualized homeopathic therapy for male infertility, Homeopathy, Volume 91, Issue 3, Pages 133-144.
3. Thirunavukkarasu M. Sellandi, Anup B. Thakar, and Madhav Singh Baghe(2012)Clinical study of Tribulus terrestris Linn. in Oligozoospermia, Ayu; 33(3): 356–364.
4. Vijay R. Ambiye, Deepak Langade, ,Swati Dongre, Pradnya Aptikar, Madhura Kulkarni, and Atul Dongre(2013) Clinical Evaluation of the Spermatogenic Activity of the Root Extract of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in Oligospermic Males, Evid Based Complement Alternat Med: 571420.
5. Kar Wah Leung and Alice ST Wong(2013) Ginseng and male reproductive function, Spermatogenesis. 1; 3(3): e26391.
6. Kasana A(2017)Homeopathy and its scope increasing sperm count and its Action on male Fertility.Int.J complement Alt.Medi 6(6):00209.
7. Mazhar Mushtag,Saghir Ahmed Jafri,Abdus salam sheikh,S.Ahmad,Farch Deeba,Khurram Salam(2007)Human chorionic Gonadotropin(hCJ):A tretment of oligospermia,PJMS,volume 23,6.