Review article of Global Journal of Men’s Health
Homeopthy and Prostate Disordres
Balaji Deekshitulu P V
Homeopathy Doctor and Psychologist, Sri Balaji Homeo Clinic, Tirupati, A.P, India.
The review article explains that the BPH is associated with hormones that regulate prostate growth, such as testosterone, estrogen, and dihydrotestesterone etc… Benign prostate hypertrophy is an enlargement of the prostate gland that constricts the urethra, causing urinary symptoms and cancer etc… problems are attacked commonly men above the age of 50 years and its incidence approaches 75-80% in men above 80 years. It is one of the frequent reasons for elderly men undergoing surgery. BPH symptoms range from least voiding difficulties to urinary retention and renal failure. Homeopathy drugs are best for defiantly curing all Prostate problems
Keywords: Prostate problems and Homeopathy
How to cite this article:
Balaji Deekshitulu P V. Homeopthy and Prostate Disordres.Global Journal of Men’s Health, 2019, 2:7
1. Abhijit Chakma, Ratan Chandra Shil, Madhu Sudhan Ghosh (2018) Benign prostatic hyperplasia, IJRH, Volume : 12 | Issue : 2 | Page : 101-106.
2. Brian W. MacLaughlin, Babett Gutsmuths, Ewald Pretner (2006) Effects of Homeopathic Preparations on Human Prostate Cancer Growth in Cellular and Animal Models, ICT, https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1534735406295350.
3. Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy(2014) Homoeopathic therapy for lower urinary tract symptoms in men with benign prostatic hyperplasia: An open randomized multicentric placebo controlled clinical trial. Indian J Res Homoeopathy 2014;8:75-80.
4.Chennabasavareddy (2010) A clinical study of Homeopathic management in Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy,http://18.104.22.168:8080/jspui/bitstream/ 123456789/5140/1/MALIPATIL%20CHANNABASAVAREDDY%20V.pdf
5. Jaysee John, Priyanka Kapoor,Shivram (2019) Benign hypertrophy of prostate, https://www.homeobook.com/benign-hypertrophy-of-prostate-a-review-article/
6. Neeraj Gupta, Rahul Singh, R.K. Saxena (2019) Clinical Evaluation of Homoeopathic Medicines in Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Homœopathic Links; 32(02): 082-087.
7. Oberai P, Roja V, Ramesh D, Arya DD, Reddy GR, Sharma SK, et al. Homoeopathic medicines in the management of benign prostatic hyperplasia: A multicentric prospective observational study. Indian J Res Homoeopathy 2012;6:16-25.