Research Article of Global Journal of Marine Engineering and Sciences
Application of comprehensive evaluation method based on combination weight in valve workshop layout
Shifeng Lu1*, Ji Zeng1, Zhuyun Shao1, Bowen Jin1
1Shanghai Maritime University, Shanghai 201306, China.
The evaluation index system and evaluation method for the reliability of current workshop facility layout have not yet formed the standard. Taking the facility layout plan of valve production workshop as the research object, 9 evaluation indexes were put forward from four aspects of working environment, layout cost, production flexibility and management convenience, and a comprehensive evaluation system of valve production workshop layout was established. The AHP- entropy weight method was used to calculate the index weight. Based on the survey data and experts’ opinions, the evaluation model is used for analysis and evaluation. The evaluation results of the facility layout plan of valve production workshop are consistent with the reality. The results show that the weight method of this model not only considers the objective opinions of workshop personnel, but also uses the knowledge and experience of experts, which makes the workshop facility layout evaluation more objective and accurate, and provides reference for the standards of workshop facility layout evaluation.
Keywords: Combination weight; Valve; Production workshop layout; AHP- entropy weight method; Comprehensive evaluation
How to cite this article:
Shifeng Lu, Ji Zeng, Zhuyun Shao, Bowen Jin. Application of comprehensive evaluation method based on combination weight in valve workshop layout. Global Journal of Marine Engineering and Sciences, 2020;1:6. DOI: 10.28933/gjmes-2020-08-0105
1. Li Quanzhang. Research on the Evaluation System of workshop Facility Layout of manufacturing Enterprises [D]. Harbin: Northeast Forestry University, 2012.
2. Xu Yue. Evaluation and Research on work-shop layout Scheme of Ningkai Machining Branch Factory [D]. Nanjing university of Science and Technology, 2010.
3. zhang lei. Layout planning and Evaluation of roller assembly workshop of Company D based on SLP Theory [D]. Changchun: Jilin University, 2012.
4. Zhou Yanning, Guo Fengxiang. Evaluation of sustainable Development of conventional public transport System based on ahP – En-tropy Weight method [J]. Science, technology and engineering, 2019,19 (19): 288-294.
5. Chen Peiguang, JIANG Minglei, Zuo Shi. Research on comprehensive Benefit Evaluation of New Energy consumption based on ahP-entropy Combination Weight [J]. China New Technology new Products, 2019 (22): 139-141.
6. Yu Minyan. Research on Improvement of Workshop Layout of B Enterprise based on TOPSIS method [D]. Nanchang: East China Jiaotong University, 2015.
7. Yadav N., Divyaa S., Dubey S.K. (2016) Implementation of Operating System Selection Using AHP-Entropy Model. In: Behera H., Mohapatra D. (EDS) Computational Intelligence in Data Mining — Volume 2. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol 411. Springer, New Delhi
8. Li Fang, He Sijun, Zhi Jinyi, et al. The satisfaction Evaluation of high-speed train passenger compartment design based on AHP-entropy weight method [J]. Mechanical Design, 202, 37 (02): 121-125.
9. Xu Tianqi. Research on the Layout Optimization of a valve workshop based on SLP [J]. Mechanical Design and Manufacturing Engineering, 2018 (04): 74-77.