Review article of Global Journal of Men’s Health
How to decrease stress and increase male sperms count in homeopathy and natural methods (Ayurveda / Lifestyle / Diet)
Dr BalajiDeekshitulu P V
Homeopathy & Alternative Medicine Physician and Counselling Psychologist, Sri Balaji Homeo Clinic, Tirupati, A.P, India.cell:8885391722.
In this review article the author argues that homeopathy and Ayurveda remedies can reduce stress and solved male infertility based on sperm count, hormone values and general health. The drugs were prescribed on the basis of the overall symptomatic situation. The variables ‘sperm density’, ‘percentage of sperm with good progressive motility’ and ‘density of sperm with good propulsive motility’ improved. The remedies are good help on reproductive system in male and female.
Keywords: Stress, Sperm’s, Homeopathy.
How to cite this article:
BalajiDeekshitulu P V. How to decrease stress and increase male sperms count in homeopathy and natural methods (Ayurveda / Lifestyle / Diet).Global Journal of Men’s Health, 2018, 1:2. DOI: 10.28933/gjmh-2018-05-2802
1. Abhishek kasana and Hom DI(2017) Homeopathy and its Scope in Increasing Sperm Count and its Action on Male Fertility,IJCAM, ,7(2): 00216
2. Collodel G ,Moretti E , Fontani V , Rinaldi S , Aravagli L , Saragò G , Capitani S , Anichini C (2008) Effect of emotional stress on sperm quality, The Indian Journal of Medical Research, 128(3):254-261.
3. Gerhard I and Wallis E (2002) Individualized homeopathic therapy for male infertility, Homeopathy. 91(3):133-44.
4. Jared M. Bieniek and Kirk C. Lo(2016) Recent advances in understanding & managing male infertility, F1000Research
5. Nagendra Singh Chauhan, Vikas Sharma,V. K. Dixit, and Mayank Thakur(2014) A Review on Plants Used for Improvement of Sexual Performance and Virility, BioMed Research International, https://www.hindawi.com.
6. Oberoi Avneet, Lal PR, Dr Priti Rishi lal(2016) Ayurvedic concepts of female fertility,IJAHM, 6(4) :2313-2320.
7. Patel A , Sharma PS , Narayan P ,Nair BV ,Narayanakurup D , Pai PJ (2016) Distress in Infertile Males in Manipal-India, Journal of Reproduction & Infertility, 17(4):213-220
8. Robert N. Clarke Susan C. Klock Anne Geoghegan David E. Travassos(1999) Relationship between psychological stress and semen quality among in-vitro fertilization patients, Human Reproduction, Volume 14, Issue 3, Pages 753–758.
9. Teresa Janevic, Linda G. Kahn,Paul Landsbergis, Piera M. Cirillo, Barbara A. Cohn, Xinhua Liu, Pam Factor-Litvak (2014) Effects of work and life stress on semen quality, Volume 102, Issue 2, Pages 530–538.
10. ZeinabDabbous and Stephen LAtkin (2018) Hyperprolactinaemia in male infertility, Arab Journal of Urology, Volume 16, Issue 1, Pages 44-52.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.