Research Article of International Journal of Addiction Research and Therapy
MAGUEREZ ARCH AS A METHODOLOGY FOR APPLICABILITY OF ACTIONS IN ADHESION TO ALCOHOL TREATMENT
Carla Suzana Balbino da Silva Miranda¹*, Arely de Macêdo Bona², Flávia Alessandra Bezerra Furtado³, Márcia Vannusa Vieira4, Maria Jamisse de Araújo Oliveira5; Vanessa de Morais Braga6;
¹*Mestranda na Universidade Estadual do Ceará (UECE), ²Mestranda UECE; ³Mestranda UECE; 4Mestranda UECE; 5Mestranda UECE; 6Mestranda UECE
Introduction: The active methodology is an educational conception that stimulates critical-reflexive teaching-learning processes. Objective to apply the Arco de Maguerez in the Jardim Oasis community, in the municipality of Iguatu-CE.
Methodology: The first method was applied to the Hanlon method, in which priorities were established, based on the criteria of magnitude, severity, effectiveness and feasibility. Each criterion was analyzed using numerical score scores: magnitude (1-10); severity (1-10), effectiveness (0.5-1.5) and feasibility (0 or 1). It was through the observational analysis that the problematization “difficulty in adhering to the treatment of alcoholism” was highlighted. As a methodological framework, he used the Maguerez Arch based on “five steps”: observation of reality; key points of the problem; theorization; hypotheses of solution; application of action in reality.
Results: First Step – Observation of Concrete Reality. Second Step – Determination of Key Posts Third Step – Theorizing: There is a consensus in the literature on the low adherence rate of dependents, the dropout rates are generally above 50%. The literature found that more than 50% of patients evade in the first month. Fourth Step – Solution Hypotheses: Establish Links; inform; use harm reduction policy. Step Five – Application to Reality; Action plans to improve the problem in the reference territory.
Conclusion: It was understood that despite being a pedagogical instrument focused on the teaching – learning process, it can be fully applied in the daily routine of health services, starting from a social reality up to the moment of effective
Keywords: MAGUEREZ ARCH, ALCOHOL TREATMENT
How to cite this article:
Carla Suzana Balbino da Silva Miranda, Arely de Macêdo Bona, Flávia Alessandra Bezerra Furtado, Márcia Vannusa Vieira, Maria Jamisse de Araújo Oliveira; Vanessa de Morais Braga.MAGUEREZ ARCH AS A METHODOLOGY FOR APPLICABILITY OF ACTIONS IN ADHESION TO ALCOHOL TREATMENT.International Journal of Addiction Research and Therapy, 2020, 3:16. DOI: 10.28933/ijart-2020-01-2805
1. DIAZ-BORDENAVE; J. E. Estratégias de ensino-aprendizagem. 28ª ed. Petrópolis: Vozes; 2007
2. KLEIN, Vanessa; SMANIOTTO BARIN, Cláudia. Arco de Maguerez como Estruturador do Ensino de Química na Modalidade EJA. CIET:EnPED, [S.l.], maio 2018. ISSN 2316-8722. Disponível em: <http://cietenped.ufscar.br/submissao/index.php/2018/article/view/105>. Acesso em: 18/08/2019.
3. CISA. Àlcool e a Saúde dos Brasileiros: panorama 2019. Disponível em: <http://www.cisa.org.br/upload/Panorama_Alcool_Saude_CISA2019.pdf> Acesso em: 18/08/2019.
4. SOUZA, L. G. S; MENANDRO, M. C. S; MENANDRO, P. R. M. O alcoolismo, suas causas e tratamento nas representações sociais de profissionais de Saúde da Família. Rev de Saúde Coletiva, 2015; 25 (4): 1335-1360.
5. SURJON J, PILLON S, LARAJEIRA R. O que acontece com os pacientes dependentes de álcool e drogas que desaparecem das primeiras consultas? J Bras Psiquiatr . 2000;49(8):571-5.
CC BY 4.0
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.