Case Report of International Journal of Case Reports
Evolution Continues With Quantum Biology and Artificial Intelligence
Dubnik, Slovakia, Researcher-analyst
Artificial Intelligence (AI) research has a lot to learn from nature. My work links biology with computation and AI every day, but recently the rest of the world was reminded of the connection: The 2018 Nobel Prize in Chemistry went to Frances Arnold together with George Smith and Gregory Winter for developing major breakthroughs that are collectively called “directed evolution.” One of its uses is to improve protein functions, making them better catalysts in biofuel production. Another use is entirely outside chemistry – outside even the traditional life sciences. It’s about my main innovation that Evolution continues with Artificial Intelligence and at the field of Quantum Biology, through the Economics, until the field of Military Self-Defense.
Keywords: Directed Evolution, Artificial Intelligence, Quantum Biology, protein functions, Quantum Entanglement Entropy, algorithms, Computational Evolution, the neocortex, mutations, computerized intelligent systems.
How to cite this article:
Robert Skopec.Evolution Continues With Quantum Biology and Artificial Intelligence. International Journal of Case Reports, 2018 3:46. DOI:10.28933/ijcr-2018-11-0808
1. Bartels M: Newsweek, Jan. 5, 2018
2. Darimont CT, Fox CH, Bryan HM, Reimchen TE (2015) The unique ecology of human predators. Science 349: 858 DOI: 10.1126/science.aac4249
3. Dolev Sch (2018) The quantum computing appocalypse is imminent. TechChrunch, 6.1.2018
4. Gibbons D General proof and method of sustained state management in autonomous systems. Personal communications, 2018, 5 pp.
5. Gold JI and Shadlen MN (2007) The Neural Basis of Decision Making. Annu Rev Neurosci 30: 535-74
6. Hsu M, Kraibich I, Zhao C, and Camerer CF (2009) Neural Response to Reward Anticipation Under Risk Is Nonlinear in Probabilities. The Journal of Neuroscience 29(7): 2231-2237
7. Kourtidis A, Ngok SP, Anastasiadis PZ (2015) Distinct E-cadherin-based complexes regulate cell behavior through miRNA processing or Src and p120 catenin activity. Nature Cell Biology 17: 1145-1157 doi:10.1038/ncb3227
8. Lin J, Marcolli M, Ooguri H, and Stoica B (2014) Tomography from Entanglement. arXiv:submit/1131065 [hep-th] 5 Dec 2014
9. Lincoln D, 2018: https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/31/opinions/matter-antimatter-neutrinos-opinionlincoln/index.html/
10. Mayo Clinic. (2015) Discovery of new code makes reprogramming of cancer possible. ScienceDaily.www.sciencedaily.com/2015/08/150824064916.htm
11. Masterson A (2018) Multiverse theory cops a blow after dark energy findings. Cosmos.
12. Medrano K (2017) Physics: Scientists Rewrite Quantum Theory to Do the Impossible Track Secret Particles. Newsweek, 26.12.2017
13. Paulus MP and Frank LR (2006) Anterior cingulated activity modulates nonlinear decision weight function of uncertain prospects. Neuroimage 30: 668-677
14. Prigogine I (1997) The End of Certainty. Time, Chaos, and the New Laws of Nature. First Free Press Edition, New York, p. 161-162
15. Ramachandran VS and Hubbard EM (2001) Psychological Investigation into the Neural Basis of Synesthesia. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London, B, 268: 979-983
16. Mikael Rechtsman et al., (2018), Penn State Univesity, Nature
17. D. Seitz, 2018 https://www.yahoo.com/news/majorana-fermion-going-change-world-185818775.html
19. R. Skopec I.: (2017) An Explanation of Biblic Radiation: Plasma. Journal of Psychiatry and Cognitive Behavior, July.
20. R. Skopec II.: (2018) Artificial hurricanes and other new Weapons of Mass Destruction. International Journal of Scientific Research and Management. Volume 5, Issue 12, Pages 7751-7764, 201.
21. R. Skopec III. (2015) Intelligent Evolution, Complexity and Self-Organization. NeuroQuantology 13: 299-303.
22. R. Skopec IV. (2016) Translational Biomedicine and Dichotomous Correlations of Masking. Translational Biomedicine Vol. 7, No. 1: 47.
23. R. Skopec V. (2018) The Frey Effect Of Microwave Sonic Weapons. Advance Research Journal Of Multidisciplinary Discoveries, Vol. 30, Issue 1, Chapter 1.
24. University of California – Berkeley. “Recording a thought’s fleeting trip through the brain: Electrodes on brain surface provide best view yet of prefrontal cortex coordinating response to stimuli.” ScienceDaily, 17 January 2018.
27. Arend Hintze, (2018) Michigan State University, original article.
29. Panayotis Vryonis, www.vrypan.net, http://blog.vrypan.net/
30. Zachary Fryer-Biggs Sep 8, 2018, Center for Public Integrity
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.