Research Article of International Journal of Industrial and Business Management
Construction and Niche-fitness Evaluation of the Science and Technology Financial Ecosphere
Tian Miao1,* and Fei Wenni2
1School of Management, Shanghai University, Shanghai, China
2School of Foreign Languages, Shanghai University, Shanghai, China
Firstly, based on the analysis of ecological theory, the paper defines the sci-tech financial ecosphere, which is the key way to achieve high quality economic development, can promote the integration and development of capital chain, innovation chain and industrial chain. And the model of sci-tech financial ecosphere that reveals its internal structure and operation pattern, is built on the basis of analyzing its elements. Then, the niche-fitness index system of sci-tech financial ecosphere is established from the ecological niche of the sci-tech finance ecological subject and the ecological environment. Niche-fitness evaluation model is used to evaluate the niche-fitness level of sci-tech financial ecosphere so as to measure the satisfaction degree of the actual resource conditions of sci-tech financial ecosphere to the high quality of economic development. Finally, the paper selects Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen as empirical research objects to evaluate the niche-fitness of sci-tech financial ecosphere during the period of 2010-2017, and puts forward some suggestions.
Keywords: sci-tech financial ecosphere; high quality economic development; niche-fitness; evaluation
Free Full-text PDF (Accepted Article, Under Proofreading)
How to cite this article:
Tian Miao and Fei Wenni. Construction and Niche-fitness Evaluation of the Science and Technology Financial Ecosphere. International Journal of Industrial and Business Management, 2019; 3:13. DOI: 10.28933/ijibm-2019-04-2005
1. Hsu P H, Tian X, Xu Y. Financial development and innovation: crosss-country evidence [J]. Journal of Financial Economics, 2014, 112 (4): 116-135.
2. Nejad M. Research on financial services innovations: A quantitative review and future research directions [J]. International Journal of Bank Marketing, 2016, 34 (7): 1042-1068.
3. Xu Yulian, Yu Lang, Wang Yudong. Analysis of order parameters for co-evolution of regional sci-tech innovation and sci-tech finance system [J]. Science and Technology Management Research, 2017, 37(15): 15-20.
4. Hu Yuxin. Construction and enlightenment of Beijing Zhongguancun science and technology financial ecosphere model[J]. SME Management and Technology (Mid-term publication), 2017(11): 59-60.
5. Zhang Haijun, Zhang Zuoming. Analysis on the construction path of science and technology finance ecosystem in Hubei province [J]. Journal of Business Economics, 2016(21): 171-172.
6. Li Zizhen, Li Wenlong, Ma Zhihui et al. Model of niche-fitness of crop species and its application to the growth and yield of spring wheat [J]. Journal of Lanzhou University(Natural Sciences), 2010, 46(02): 45-50.
7. Zhang Mingxi. An empirical study on the science and technology financial ecology [J]. Science & Technology Progress and Policy, 2017, 34(16): 14-19.
8. GUO Yanqing, YAO Yuan, XU Jinghong. Innovative ecosystem evaluation model based on niche-fitness[J]. Statistics and Decision, 2015(15): 13-16.
9. Wang Huane, Du Yatao, Sun Jing. Comprehensive evaluation of regional financial ecology in Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei province[J]. Journal of Business Economics, 2016(08): 168-171.
10. Zhang Yun, Xu Dilong. The evaluation of the financial ecological environment of the Chang-Zhu-Tan urban agglomeration [J]. Economic Geography, 2017, 37(12): 89-95.
11. Wang Jiang. Sci-tech progress environment, hi-tech industrialization, sci-tech financial benefit and transformation of economic growth mode [J]. Science and Technology Management Research, 2015, 35(14): 32-37.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.