Research Article of International Journal of Natural Science and Reviews
Design and realization of fault simulation software for cooling water system of marine diesel engine
LI Bao-yue, JIANG Guo-he, CHEN Bi-we
Merchant Maritime College, Shanghai Maritime University, Shanghai 201306, China
Aiming at the problems of high training cost and high safety risk in the training of marine diesel engine cooling water system operators, a mathematical model is established based on the technical parameters, working conditions and measured data of MTU20V956TB92 marine diesel engine cooling water system. The simulation software of diesel engine cooling water system faults is developed by using Visual Studio 2012 platform, which realizes from mathematical model to code. Conversion to simulate the working state of ship cooling water system in normal operation and failure. The results show that the system can accurately simulate the normal operation and fault state of the cooling water system, and improve the actual ability of the trainers to respond to the fault of the ship cooling water system.
Keywords: Marine diesel engine; Cooling water system; Fault simulation
How to cite this article:
LI Bao-yue, JIANG Guo-he, CHEN Bi-wen. Design and realization of fault simulation software for cooling water system of marine diesel engine. International Journal of Natural Science and Reviews, 2019; 4:11. DOI:10.28933/ijnsr-2019-08-1506
1. Wang Gongsheng. Working process simulation and fault simulation of marine low-speed two-stroke diesel engine [D]. Dalian Maritime University, 2010.
2. Shang Qianming, Wang Ruihan, Chen Hui, Tang Xinfei. Application of multi-information fusion technology in fault diagnosis of marine diesel engine [J]. China Navigation, 2018 (03): 26-31.
3. Wang Xiaomei. Development of monitoring and diagnosis system for marine diesel engine operation [D]. Shanghai Jiaotong University, 2011.
4. Zhang Qiaofen. Mathematical model of marine diesel propulsion system under multi-operating conditions and marine engine operation evaluation system [D]. Dalian Maritime University, 2016.
5. Yuan Yunfei. Research on Intelligent Fault Diagnosis Strategy of Marine Diesel Engine Lubrication System [D]. Jiangsu University of Science and Technology, 2015.
6. Huang Jialiang, Xie Gang. Thermal Fault Simulation of Marine Diesel Engine Based on BOOST [J]. Ship Science and Technology, 2015, 37 (1): 69-74.
7. Chen Jian. Mathematical modeling and Simulation of marine diesel engine governor [J]. Journal of System Simulation, 2018,30 (03): 937-942.
8. Qian Yuehua, Gong Dao, Zhu Jun. Development and application of real-time simulation model for marine low-speed diesel engine [J]. Marine Engineering, 2017, 39 (06): 20-23.
9. Xiao Wenjian, Li Yongke. Intelligent vehicle design based on incremental PID control algorithm [J]. Information technology, 2012, 36 (10): 125-127.
10. Gu Linlin, Zhang Jundong. Simulation of diesel engine electronic governor based on fuzzy PID controller [J]. Journal of Dalian Maritime University, 2014, 40 (01): 57-60+65.
11. Ling Shuangming. Fuzzy PID adaptive control and Simulation of cooling water temperature of marine diesel engine cylinder liner [J]. Ship Science and Technology, 2017, 39 (12): 93-95.