Letter to editors of International Journal of Nanoparticle Research
The shuriken effect of fertile alpha emitters : a physical process behind findings of chemical toxicity of depleted uranium
This letter is a contribution on the study of nanoparticles for in situ observation and general understanding of nanoparticle physics. The positing that “chemical” effects from alpha emitters found by researchers actually come from the particular physical effect demonstrated with firmness here is not always possible (as alpha decay also interferes) but a case where this is definitive is given.
Keywords: shuriken effect; fertile alpha emitters; chemical toxicity of depleted uranium
How to cite this article:
Florent Pirot. The shuriken effect of fertile alpha emitters : a physical process behind findings of chemical toxicity of depleted uranium. International Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 2021; 4:15. DOI: 10.28933/ijonr-2021-03-1303
1. Maduro, Ana T. BSca,b; Luís, Carla MScb,c; Soares, Raquel PhDb,c,∗ Ageing, cellular se-nescence and the impact of diet: an overview, Porto Biomedical Journal: January/February 2021 – Volume 6 – Issue 1 – p e120 doi: 10.1097/j.pbj. 0000000000000120
2. Wilson, J., Zuniga, M. C., Yazzie, F., and Stearns, D. M. (2015) Synergistic cytotoxicity and DNA strand breaks in cells and plasmid DNA exposed to uranyl acetate and ultraviolet radiation, J. Appl. Toxicol., 35; page 338 ‐ 349, doi: 10.1002/jat. 3015.
3. Pirot F. “Spitting as traditional medicine” – why alpha-emitting nanoparticulates make spitting an unfortunate but significant contribution to health. International Journal of Traditional and Comple-mentary Medicine 2021; 6:33. DOI: 10.28933/ijtcm-2021-01-2306
4. Pirot F, Fissile vs. Fertile Atoms Renamed Squeezed State vs. Anti-squeezed States, Why Uranium, Thorium Etc are Invisible in Star Spec-trometry Data, and a Return on Human Behaviour, Cultural Insecurity Defined as Anti-squeez- ed Behaviour, Linked to Brain Trauma, International Journal of Physics. 2020, 8(3), 108-113. DOI: 10.12691/ijp-8-3-4
5. Pirot F, Fermionic Condensation Explains the Formation of Subcontinents and Small Volcanic Islands around Them – General Geophysical Rules. International Journal of Physics. 2021; 9(1):42-47. doi: 10.12691/ijp-9-1-5
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.