Research Article of International Journal of Service Science and Management
Airport Taxi Management Based on Dynamic Decision and Multi-objective Programming Model
Hairui Zhang1*, Zhong Zheng2, Yu Cao1
1College of Science, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, 443002, China.
2College of Electrical Engineering & New Energy, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, 443002, China.
Nowadays major airports often have a large number of passengers and vehicles stranded, resulting in inefficient airport operations. In order to solve this problem, this article aims at the decision-making problems that airport taxi drivers face after sending passengers to the airport, and the problem of setting up the boarding point of the airport by analyzing the influencing mechanism of factors related to taxi driver decisions, and considering the changing rules of airport passengers and the benefits of taxi drivers, we have established Driver’s choice decision model based on time periods and Multi-objective programming model based on queuing theory. The model established in this paper can greatly alleviate the airport’s load-bearing pressure, improve the airport’s overall boarding efficiency under the condition that the taxi driver’s income is balanced, and provide a theoretical basis for the systematization of airport taxi queuing.
Keywords: Multi-objective programming; Queuing theory; Periodic dynamic decision mode; Vehicle threshold
How to cite this article:
Hairui Zhang, Zhong Zheng, Yu Cao. Airport Taxi Management Based on Dynamic Decision and Multi- objective Programming Model. International Journal of Service Science and Management, 2020; 3:7. DOI:10.28933/ijssm-2020-01-1805
1. Zhihong Hu, Wei Dong, Liu Cao, Zhong Gao, Zhiyong Lu, Jun Lv, Hongbiao Huang, Feifan Gu. Construction and implementation of intelligent matching management system for taxis in large transportation hubs.
2. Hailin Zhang. Research on Terminal Lane System Based on Passenger Service and Airport Management——Taking Xianyang Airport as an Example.
3. Tiehan Xie. Problems and Countermeasures in Vehicle Dispatching Management [J] .The Think Tank Era.
4. Jian Sun. Modeling and Simulation of Land-side Passenger Service Resources for Aviation Hub Based on Queuing Theory.
5. Shoukui Si, Zhaoliang Sun. Mathematical Modeling Algorithms and Applications, Beijing: National Defense Industry Press, 2015.2.
6. Zhuohao You. Research on Cloud Resource Scheduling Strategy Based on M / M / n Queueing Model [D] .University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 2014.
7. Frank R. Giordano, William P. Fox, Steven B. Horton. Mathematical Modeling, Beijing: Mechanical Industry Press, 2014.6.
8. Qiyuan Jiang, Jinxing Ye. Mathematical Model (Fifth Edition), Beijing: Higher Education Press, 1986.6.
9. Zhen Liu, Wenbiao Liu. Island-ship Integrated Cooperative Air Defense Dynamic Decision Model and Algorithm [J] .Command Control and Simulation, 2019, 41(01):20-25.
10. Yuhua Zeng, Zheng Peng. An Inexact Alternating Direction Method for Solving Bi-Objective Programming [J] .Journal of Operations Research, 2010, 14(04):121-128.