Research Article of International Journal of Service Science and Management
Assessment of Airport Taxi Dispatching Based on Psychological Account Principle Decision Model — A Case Study of Shanghai pudong Airport
Zhong Zheng1*, Yanlin Li2, Qing Xu3, Yun Tang1, Hao Zhang1
1College of Electrical Engineering & New Energy, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, 443002, China. 2College of Science, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, 443002, China. 3College of Foreign Languages, China Three Gorges University, Yichang, 443002, China.
In this paper, a decision model based on psychological account principle and a queuing theory model based on (M/ M/1) system are established to solve the problem of providing more reasonable choices for airport taxi drivers. Combined with reverse test method, control variable method and other methods to analyze the problem. Taking Shanghai pudong airport as an example, the error coefficient of critical decision value is calculated to be around 0.13, and the model is reasonable. It is concluded that weather has great influence on decision making and seasonal change has little influence on decision making.
Keywords: Psychological account principle; Reverse test; Control variable method
How to cite this article:
Zhong Zheng, Yanlin Li, Qing Xu, Yun Tang, Hao Zhang. Assessment of Airport Taxi Dispatching Based on Psychological Account Principle Decision Model — A Case Study of Shanghai pudong Airport. International Journal of Service Science and Management, 2020; 3:8. DOI:10.28933/ijssm-2020-02-1005
1. Lin Chen. Modeling and analysis of traffic decision behavior based on psychological account theory[D]. Southwest jiaotong university,2017.
2. Chunmei Fan, Huaqiang Li, Jianmin Jia, Liaogang Hao. Study on the relationship between waiting time, perceived economic loss and service satisfaction – a case study of taxi drivers queuing for gas[J]. Tube theory, 2014, 26(11):99-105.
3. Chao Yan. Study on the land side public transportation management of Shanghai hub airport[D]. East China normal university,2015.
4. Official website of Shanghai bureau of statis-tics http://www.statssh.gov.cn/html/sjfb/-201903/1003267.html
5. Sirui Lin. Research on airport taxi capacity demand forecasting technology[D]. University of electronic science and technology of China, 2018.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.