Research Article of International Research Journal of Public Health
Strategy to Reduce Incidence Disease of Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever in Bukittinggi West Sumatera, Indonesia
Syukra Alhamda1, Nova Herawati2, Eri Barlian3, Abdul Razak4
1Doctorate Program in Environtmental Science, Padang State University, West-Sumatera, 2The Lecture of Polytechnic of Health Padang, Ministery of Health Republic of Indonesia, Padang, West-Sumatera, Indonesia 3Dean of Doctorate Program in Environtmental Science, Padang State University, West-Sumatera, Indonesia 4Doctorate Program in Environtmental Science, Padang State University, West-Sumatera, Indonesia
Background: Disease of Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever (DHF)) is contagion which because of virus dengue and contagious through of Aedes aegypti. This disease can attack everybody and death. In Bukittinggi represent non-area of endemic DHF, but almost every year the progress of occurrence DHF, District which at most case of DHF is Aur Birugo Tigo Baleh (ABTB), besides wide of the smallest area also there is the environmental factor which related case of DHF. In this context, the study aims to know Related of existence larva mosquitoes Aedes aegypti and Implementation of 3M Plus with Improvement incidence disease Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever in Bukittinggi.
Methods: It is an analytic survey with study design of case-control use test of chi- square. Research location in District of ABTB, its research responder are 78 with the technique of totally sampling.
Result: The research show existence snap fingers at house snapping fingers at and suffering DHF 61,5%, do not snap fingers at and suffer DHF 38,5%. Value of House Index (HI) 43,6%, Container Index (CI) 17,9%. Implementation of 3M Plus unfavorable and suffer DHF 69,2%, while Implementation of 3M Plus good and suffer DHF 30,8%.
Conclusions: From the result of research pvalue=0,003 (p<0,05), there are relation existence larva mosquitoes Aedes aegypti with Improvement incidence disease Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever and pvalue=0,040 (p<0,05), there are a relation of 3M Plus with Improvement incidence disease Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever. Suggested, Public Health Service in Bukittinggi and PHC Tigo Baleh conduct socialization and enables of society to join in to conduct eradication of mosquito so that can degrade number incidence of disease DHF.
Keywords: DHF, Exsistence Larva Mosquitoes, 3M Plus, Public Health Center
How to cite this article:
Syukra Alhamda, Nova Herawati, Eri Barlian, Abdul Razak. Strategy to Reduce Incidence Disease of Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever in Bukittinggi West Sumatera, Indonesia.International Research Journal of Public Health, 2019; 3:33.
1. Depkes RI.(2008).Indikator Indonesia Sehat 2010.Jakarta: Kemenkes
2. Depkes RI (2009).Undang-Undang Republik Indonesi No.36 Tahun 2009
3. Depkes RI (2010).Buletin DBD Volume 2, Agustus 2010.Jakarta:Pusat Data Dan Surveilans Epidemiologi,Kemenkes
4. Firdaus.(2013).Pengantar Epidemiologi Penyakit Menular Untuk Mahasiswa Kesehatan Masyarakat.Jakarta:Trans Info Media
5. Sumarmo.(2008).Masalah Demam Berdarah Dengue Di Indonesia. Yogyakarta:Erlangga.
6. Depkes RI.(2011).Profil Kesehatan Indonesia 2010.Jakarta:Kemenkes
7. Kurniati, Dian.( 2013).Kemenkes. Indonesia Masih Endemi.
8. Profil Puskesmas Tigo Baleh 2013. Bukittinggi:Puskesmas Tigo Baleh
9. Sitio, Anton.(2008).Hubungan Perilaku Tentang Pemberantasan Sarang Nyamuk Dan Kebiasaan Keluarga Dengan Kejadian Demam Beradarah Dengue Di Kecamatan Medan Perjuangan Kota Medan. Universitas Diponegoro.Semarang
10. Sulina. (2012).Hubungan Keberadaan Jentik Aedes aegypti Dan Pelaksanaan 3M Plus Dengan Kejadian Penyakit DBD di Lingkungan XVIII Kelurahan Binjai Kota Medan. Universitas Sumatera Utara.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.