Research Article of Journal of Theoretical and Applied Economics
Research on Development Status of China’s Consumer Finance Companies
Tianjin University of Commerce
The chapter I of this article elaborates the background and significance of the topic research, sorts out the domestic and foreign scholars’ research on consumer finance companies. Chapter 2 first introduced the concept, characteristics, supply and demand of consumer finance. The third chapter analyzes the development status of China’s consumer finance companies, and finds that the number of consumer finance companies has developed rapidly, and the profitability level is high; the products have been continuously upgraded and marketing channels are abundant; the business-driven model has been driven from the fund to the scene-driven and technology-driven. Afterwards, the BOC Consumer Finance Corporation was used as a typical domestic case for in-depth analysis. Chapter 4 concludes the problems encountered by China’s consumer finance companies in the development process. The fifth chapter proposes the following countermeasures based on the development of China’s consumer finance companies: changing consumer attitudes; broadening financing channels, increasing tax incentives, training financial and scientific talents, and improving the social credit system.
Keywords: Consumer finance company; Consumer credit; Development model
How to cite this article:
Yongying Liu. Research on Development Status of China’s Consumer Finance Companies.Journal of Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2018, 2: 2. DOI:10.28933/jtae-2018-03-2801
1. Xu Wenbin, Wang Xiping. The development of consumer finance companies, their models, and their implications for China [J]. International Finance Research, 2010(6):47-54.
2. Liu Dan. International comparison and reference of development model of consumer finance[J]. Journal of Central University of Finance and Economics,2011(1):27-32.
3. Huang Dechun, Lin Jianqiao. Analysis of China’s consumer finance company’s operating model and its development prospects [A]. The sixth (2011) China Management Academic Annual Conference,Financial Subsection Proceedings [C], 2011.
4. Cai Yangping. The development of China’s inclusive consumer finance company and its countermeasures[J]. Research on Financial Development, 2015(1):66-70.
5. Liang Chunya. Research on the Constraints and Paths of Development of China’s Consumer Finance Companies[J].Western Finance,2015(6):61-65.
6. Li Ning. Research on the Development Mode of China’s Consumer Finance[J]. Times Finance, 2016(6):41-42.
7. Sidney Cattle.The Earnings Performance of the Consumer of Finance,2004,9:15
CC BY 4.0
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.