Research Article of Journal of Theoretical and Applied Sciences
A bibliometric analysis of research on Supply Chain Risk Management
1CHEN Wei jiong, 2PAN Tao
1school of Marine science and engineering, Shanghai maritime university, Shanghai 201306, China.
2Logistics Supply Chain Risk Control Research Center, Shanghai Maritime University, Shanghai 201306, China.
Analyze the knowledge structure and frontier research hotspots in the field of supply chain risk management research, and study the overall research trends in this field. Using the knowledge mapping software tools VOSviewer and Sci2 Tool, based on the articles published on the WoS core database from 1997 to 2018, systematic analysis of the development trend of supply chain risk management research. Come to the following conclusion: 1.Supply chain risk management research will become more and more “hot”; 2.Supply chain risk management research was mainly distributed in five areas:“quantitative model of supply chain risk management”, “Lean closed-loop supply chain”, “Supply uncertainty”and“Green Supply Chain” and “Equity risk”; 3.The three key words of “Sustainability”, “Emerging Economy”, “Big Data” and “Supply Chain Finance”will evolve into research hotspots in the field of supply chain risk management in the future. The research results reveal the research hotspots and frontier research topics in the field of supply chain risk management.
Keywords: Bibliometric analysis; Supply chain risk management; VOSviewer; Sci2 Tool
How to cite this article:
PAN Tao, CHEN Wei j iong. A bibliometric analysis of research on Supply Chain Risk Management. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Sciences, 2019, 2:11. DOI:10.28933/jtas-2019-04-2005
1. Craighead C W, Blackhurst J, Rungtusanatham M J, et al.The Severity of Supply Chain Dis-ruptions: Design Characteristics and Mitigation Capabilities[J].Decision Sciences, 2007, 38（1）： 131-156
2. YoungWon Park, Paul Hong, James Jungbae Roh..Supply chain lessons from the cata-strophic natural disaster in Japan[J].Business Horizons, 2013, 56(1):75-85
3. cao. ZTE encounters US ban and encounters inventory crisis [OL]. http://news.chinabyte.com /439/14492939.shtml?S=c4v6qbu6vlas?S=jbqsb0twpn, 2018,04,19.
4. Esmaeilikia M, Fahimnia B, Sarkis J, et al.A tactical supply chain planning model with mul-tiple flexibility options: an empirical evalua-tion[J].Annals of Operations Research, 2016, 2(244):429-454
5. ManMohan S.Sodhi，Christopher S. Tang. Man aging Supply Chain Risk[M].Springer Boston, 2012
6. Zhu J, Hua W.Visualizing the knowledge domain of sustainable development research between 1987 and 2015: a bibliometric analy-sis[J].Scientometrics, 2017, 110(2):893-914
7. Vega-Almeida R L, Carrillo-Calvet H, Arenci-bia-Jorge R.Diseases and vector: a 10 years view of scientific literature on Aedes ae-gypti[J].Scientometrics,2018,115(3):1627-1634
8. Andreade la Hoz-Correa, Francisco Mu?oz-Lei va, Márta Bakuczb.Past themes and future tren ds in medical tourism research: A co-word anal ysis[J].Tourism Management, 2018,65(c):200- 211
9. Eck N J V, Waltman L.Software survey: VOSvie wer,a computer program for bibliometric map-ping[J].Scientometrics, 2010, 84(2):523-538
10. York S N .Science of Science (Sci2) Tool[M]. Springer New York, 2014.
11. Hollingsworth J R, Müller K H, Hollingsworth E J.China: The end of the science superpow-ers[J].Nature, 2008, 454(7203):412-413
12. Rafi-Ul-Shan, PM； Grant, DB；Perry, P; Ahmed, S.Relationship between sustainability and risk management in fashion supply chains: A sys-tematic literature review[J].International Journal of Retail & Distribution Managument, 2018, 46(5):466-486
13. Li J, Hale A.Identification of,and knowledge communication among core safety science journals[J].Safety Science, 2015, 1(74):70-78
14. Eck N J V, Waltman L, Dekker R, et al.A com-parison of two techniques for bibliometric mapping: Multidimensional scaling and VOS[J].Jou- rnal of the American Society for Information Sc- ience & Technology, 2010, 61(12):2405-2416
15. Kleinberg J .Bursty and hierarchical structure in streams[C] // Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2002.
16. Choi T M . Coordination and Risk Analysis of VMI Supply Chains With RFID Technology[J]. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 2011, 7(3):497-504.
17. Xu X , Meng Z , Shen R . A tri-level programming model based on Conditional Value-at-Risk for three-stage supply chain management[J]. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 2013, 66(2):470-475.
18. Harms D , Hansen E G , Schaltegger S . Strategies in Sustainable Supply Chain Man-agement: An Empirical Investigation of Large German Companies[J]. Corporate Social Re-sponsibility & Environmental Management, 2013, 20(4):205-218.
19. Jiguang Wang,Bing Ran .Sustainable Collabo-rative Governance in Supply Chain[J]. Sus-tainabilit,2018,10(1):171.
20. Xuedong Liang, Xianli ZhaoOrc, Min Wang ,Zhi Li .Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises Sus-tainable Supply Chain Financing Decision Based on Triple Bottom Line Theory[J]. Sus-tainabilit,2018,10(11):4242.
CC BY 4.0
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.