Review Article of Journal of Theoretical and Applied Sciences
Preparation and modification of nanometer zero-valent iron
Chao Hu, FuQiang Wei, JiaQi Ju, Bo Wang, Ying Wang, HeYing Chen
College of Ocean Science and Engineering, Shanghai Maritime University, Shanghai 201306, China.
Nanometer zero-valent iron (nZVI) technology is one of the hotspot in environmental science, according to its huge surface area and high reactivity for the heavy metals, halogenated organic matter. However, as a result of a single nZVI problems easy to reunite and oxidized effect of nZVI reactivity, reduction of pollutant removal effect, the modification of nanometer zero-valent iron is a hotspot of nZVI technology this paper mainly discusses the conventional physical and chemical preparation methods of nanometer zero-valent iron and modified nano zero-valent iron technology are summarized, the future research emphases of nZVI technology are prospected.
Keywords: nZVI preparation method modification
How to cite this article:
Chao Hu, FuQiang Wei, JiaQi Ju, Bo-Wang, Ying Wang, HeYing Chen. Preparation and modification of nano-meter zero-valent iron.Journal of Theoretical and Applied Sciences, 2019, 2:12. DOI:10.28933/jtas-2019-05-2806
1. Wang, X., Ding, QW., Liu, HF. et al. Preparation and characterization of nano-iron with different dispersants[J]. Journal of Taiyuan University of Science and Technology. 2010, 31 (05): 432-5.
2. Zhang, W., Shen, Z., Wang, CL. et al. Modification of nanometer zero-valent iron and its application in wastewater treatment[J]. Water purification technology. 2016, 35 (04): 23-30.
3. Li, S., Yan, W., Zhang, WX. et al. Solvent-free production of nanoscale zero-valent iron (nZVI) with precision milling[J]. Green Chemistry.2009, 11 (10).
4. Zhang, XX., Xia, XF., Zhou, W. et al. Progress in preparation of nano-sized zero-valent iron and its application in the environment[J]. Environmental Science and Technology. 2016, 39 (01): 60-5.
5. Zhang, JC., Liu, G., Cao, WL. et al. Character-Characteristics, applications and preparation methods of nanoparticles[J]. Journal of Petrochemical Colleges and Universities. 2001 (02): 21-6.
6. Chen, Y., Zhu, J., Wang, P. Preparation of nano-zero-valent iron by liquid phase reduction and its removal of Pb2+ from water[J]. China Powder Technology. 2017, 23 (01): 1-6.
7. Feng, L., Ge, XP. Wang, DS. et al. The effect of pH value on the adsorption and degradation of 2,4-dichlorophenol by nano-zerovalent iron[J]. Environmental Science. 2012, 33 (01): 94-103.
8. Zhou, JJ., Li, ZJ. Preparation of activated carbon/nano-zero-valent iron composite adsorbent and its application in arsenic removal[J]. Environmental Science and Management. 2012, 37 (10): 106-8.
9. Pang, L., Zhou, QX., Su, XF. et al. Progress in nano-scale zero-valent iron modification[J]. Chemical progress. 2011, 30 (06): 1361-8.
10. Zhou, XY., Li, Z., Chen, JW. et al. Migration properties of nano-iron-nickel bimetallic coated with chitosan and its degradation of trichloroethylene in groundwater[J]. Modern Geology. 2018, 32 (06): 1322-8.
11. Fu, X., Liang, L., Li, XQ. et al. Degradation of tetrachlorobisphenol A in soil by nano-zero-valent iron-copper bimetallic system[J]. Journal of Environmental Sciences. 2018, 38 (04): 1606-12.
12. Liu, DQ., Liu, SR., Wang, CF. et al. Study on removal of U(VI) from aqueous solution by nano-zerovalent iron loaded with activated carbon[J]. Journal of IOL. 2016, 45 (05):1328-34.
13. Wang YH. Preparation of nano-sized zero-vale-nt iron sulfided on bentonite and its removal of p-nitrophenol in water[D]. Shandong University. 2018.
This work and its PDF file(s) are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.