Research Article of Journal of Theoretical and Applied Sciences
Risk assessment of Ordovician limestone water inrush in No.9 coal seam of Yangdong coal mine and its prevention and control measures
Li Yanheng1,2,3*, Tao Zhen1, Xu Jinfeng1, Man Jianqi1, Ren Chuan1, Li Wenhui1, Zhao Xin1
1College of Earth Science and Engineering, Hebei University of Engineering, Handan 056038,China; 2Key Laboratory of Resource Exploration Research of Hebei Province, Hebei Collaborative Innovation Center of Coal Exploition, Hebei University of Engineering, Handan 056038, China; 3Hydrogeological Bureau of China National Administration of coal geology, Handan 056038, China
With the increasing of mining depth, intensity, scale and speed, Ordovician limestone water has become the biggest threat to the safety production of the low group seam. Based on the existing geological data, the hydrogeological characteristics of Ordovician limestone water are analyzed; the risk of Ordovician limestone water inrush is evaluated by using the method of “five maps and double coefficients” and considering the importance of effective protective thickness of floor protective layer in the evaluation results. The results show that there are no non straight through relative safety area (Area I) and non straight type relative risk area (Area II), only non straight type water inrush risk area (Area III) and straight through water inrush risk area (Area IV). According to the evaluation results, the floor grouting reinforcement is directly adopted in Area IV, and the Ordovician limestone may need to be modified in the strong water rich area; in Area III, the grouting transformation of the floor is carried out after the area with water inrush is identified first, but the Ordovician limestone is not needed. Other prevention and control measures should be subsidiary.
Keywords: Water inrush from Ordovician limestone; Risk assessment; “five figures and double coefficients” method; Prevention and control measures
How to cite this article:
Li Yanheng, Tao Zhen, Xu Jinfe-ng, Man Jianqi, Ren Chuan, Li Wenhui, Zhao Xin. Risk assessment of Ordovician limestone water inrush in No.9 coal seam of Yangdong coal mine and its prevention and control measures. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Sciences, 2021; 4:20. DOI: 10.28933/jtas-2021-04-2805
1. Wei Jiuchuan, Xiao Lele, Niu Chao, et al. Characteristics analysis of the correlation fac-tors of China mine water hazard accidents in 2001-2013[J]. China Sciencepaper, 2015, 10 (03): 336-341.
2. Li Xiaolong, Zhang Hongqiang, Hao Shijun, et al. Key techniques for directional drilling ＆ construction for control of coal floor Ordovician limestone karst water disaster[J]. Coal Science and Technology,2019,47(05):64-70.
3. Li Jingsheng. Technical advance in control of hazards from karst water in coalfields in north China[J]. Journal of China Coal Society, 1997, 22(3): 98-102.
4. Ma Peizhi. Criterion models of mining under high pressure and groundwater controlling countermeasures for lower group coal of Northern China type coal field[J]. Journal of China Coal Society, 2005, 30(5): 608-612.
5. Wang Tieji, Wang Zilong. The Problem of Water Disaster in Deep Coal Seam Mining in Fengfeng Mining Area And Its Prevention And Control Measures[J]. Safety in Coal Mines, 2020, 51(07): 171-175.
6. Wu Qiang, Zhao Suqi, Dong Shuning. Hand-book of Coal Mine Water Prevention and Control[M]. Coal Industry Press, 2013.
7. Zhang Bo, Li Jianlin. Comparison and Appli-cation of Water Inrush Evaluation Method in Deep Coal Mine[J]. Coal Technology, 2017, 36(11): 201-203.
8. Wu Qiang, Xie Shuhan, Pei Zhenjiang, et al. A new practical methodology of the coal floor water bursting evaluatingⅢ:the application of ANN vulnerable index method based on GIS[J]. Journal of China Coal Society, 2007, 32(12): 1301-1306.
9. Yi Weixin. Application of Five figures and double coefficients method on evaluation of water inrush in coal mine[J]. Journal of Henan Polytechnic University ( Natural Science）,2013, 32(05): 556-560.
10. Zhang Yi. A mine evaluation of water inrush from floor in Zhuozishan Coalfield，Inner Mon-golia[D]. Beijing: China University of Geo-sciences (Beijing), 2018.
11. Wang Zongming, Lai Yongwei, Duan Jianjun. Application of five figure double coefficient method in water burst evaluation of Beixinyao Mine floor[J]. Coal and Chemical Industry, 2016, 39(05): 7-12.
12. Liu Zongcai, Yu Hong. “Lower three zones” theory and floor water inrush mechanism[J]. Coal Geology of China, 1991, 03(02): 42-45.
13. Wei Jiuchuan, Li Baiying. Security evaluation of coal mining above the confined aquifers[J]. Coal Geology & Exploration, 2000, 28(04): 57-59.
14. [Sha Yuqin, Zhou Baodong. Application of the coefficient of the construction pressure and the coefficient of the water breaking through the rock formation[J]. Hebei Coal, 2007, (04): 21-22.
15. Liu Qin, Sun Yajun, Xu Zhimin. Application of Modified Water Inrush Coefficient Method to Evaluation of Water Inrush from Mine Floor[J]. Coal Science and Technology, 2011, 39(08): 107-109.
16. Hao Shijun, Zhang Jing. Status and prospect of coalbed methane drilling technique and equi-pment in China[J]. Coal Science and Tech-nology, 2018, 46(04): 16-21.
17. Shi Zhijun, Liu Jianlin, Li Quanxin. Development and application of drilling technique and equi-pment in coal mining area of China[J]. Coal Science and Technology, 2018, 46(04): 1-6.
18. Li Ang, Gu Shuāncheng, Chen Fangfang. Theoretical analysis and numerical simulation of destroyed depth of coal seam floor during bearing mining:with seam No.5 in Dongjiahe mine, Chenghe mining area, Shaanxi as example[J]. Coal Geology & Exploration, 2013, 41(4): 56-60.
19. Liu Dewang. The study on the water inrush risk assessment of Ordovician limestone using water inrush coefficient method and its appli-cation in the Huipodi Coal Mine[J]. China Coal, 2016, 42(5): 118-120, 125.
20. Kang Jian. Risk assessment and control mea-sures for ordovician limestone water inrush in baode mine[J]. Safety in Coal Mines, 2017, 48(S1): 99-103.