Editorial Board of International Research Journal of Public Health
Dr Anirudh V. Mutalik
Assistant Professor and Incharge Rural Health Training Centre. KMCT Medical College,Calicut
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr Anirudh V. Mutalik to Join the Editorial Board of International Research Journal of Public Health.
1) Anirudh V.Mutalik, Durgesh, Sujesh PK. An Assessment of the Integrated Child Development Services Programme of Mukkam Municipality, Kerala,International Journal of Medical Science and Current Research | May-June 2018 | Vol 1 | Issue 1
2) Anirudh V.Mutalik, Anant Pawar.Risk factors of life style diseases among adults in Kozhikode, Kerala,Journal of Preventive Medicine and Holistic Health, JanuaryJune, 2018;4(1):7-9
3) Mutalik AV, Raje VV. Association of maternal education and socioeconomic status with knowledge, attitude, and practice of her child regarding acute respiratory infections. Int J Med Sci Public Health 2018;7(1): 29 – 33
4) Mutalik AV, Raje VV. Relationship between maternal education and socioeconomic status on knowledge, attitude and practice of mother and her child regarding acute diarrhoeal diseases. Int J Community Med Public Health 2017;4:4472-6.
5) Mutalik A.V, Raje V.V. Child to parent education in prevention of acute respiratory infections in rural school under rural health training center. Public health Rev: Int J Public health Res 017;4(4):104-111.doi:10.17511/ijphr.2017.i4.01
– Attended conference on “Health for Urban Poor” held in Jaipur, April 2015 – Attended International workshop on “Co-morbidities of Non communicable diseases” arranged by World Health Organisation, Jaipur 2014
– Workshop on national workshop on ‘Research Methodology’ at Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad 2011.
– ‘Stress Management’ workshop at KIMS, Karad 2011.
– Workshop on ‘Study Design options in Epidemiological Research’ at MGIMS, Sewagram Wardha 2011
– Oral Presentation at World Rural Health Conference 2018, New Delhi – Oral Presentation in Silver Jubilee Conference of IAPSM & IPHA, Gujrat Chapter 07 to 08 December, 2017, GMC,Surat
– Oral Presentation in 24th AP State IAPSM & IPHA Joint Conference 11th to 16th December 2017. Andhra Medical College, Vizag
– Innovations in Medication Adherence: Electronic Medication Packaging in United States of America at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, USA on 16th January 2015.
– Oral presentation at Joint Annual Conference of IAPSM-IPHA 2011 – Maharashtra State on 14/01/2012.
– Oral presentation at 3rd interdisciplinary research conference of KIMS Deemed University on 1st May 2013
Additional Training and Experiences
– Medical Education and Training in “Revised Basic Course on Medical Education and ATCOM”.
– Member of Medical Education Unit, KMCT Medical College
– A permanent member of Indian Association of Preventive and Social Medicine and Indian Public Health Association.
– Resource person for Basic Interdisciplinary Research Methodology workshop.