Editorial Board of American Journal of Chemical Research
Dr. Boumediene Haddad
Associate professor (lecturer and Scientific Researcher)
Department of Chemistry, Dr. Moulay Taher University
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Boumediene Haddad to Join the Editorial Board of American Journal of Chemical Research.
Green chemistry, Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Ionic liquids, Novel materials, Vibrational spectroscopy, Dielectric relaxation and their applications. Also in field of Chemical and Electrochemistry research.
1996-1997 Bachelor degree in science High School Abdelmoumen, Saida, Algeria.
1997-1998 bachelor degree in science The Academy of Saida, Ministry of Education.
1997-2001 DES Djillali Liabes University, Sidi Bellabes. Faculty of Science ;
2001-2005 Magister IBN KHALDOUN University of Tiaret.
2006-2012 PhD in Science Optional “Organic Materials” , Thesis co-supervision “Djillali Liabes University, Sidi Bellabes and University of Caen.
2013-2014 HDR in Science Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Sciences, Djillali Liabes University of Sidi-Bel-Abbes, Sidi-Bel-Abbes, Algeria.
• Member of the Scientific Council of the University since December 2012 to date.
• Responsible for the training team, field (SM), course “Chemistry of materials”, University Center of Tissemsilt, December 2011-June 2014.
• Member of the Laboratory of Synthesis and Catalysis (team leader) (LSCT) since December 2005 to date. Laboratory of attachment: (LSCT) University of Tiaret (Algeria).
MY TEACHING EXPERIENCE
• October 2014 to this day: Permanent position “Associate Professor “. Disciplines taught: Physical-chemical methods of analyzes, Mineral Chemistry, (1st year Doctorate, 2nd year Chemistry – 2nd year Inorganic chemistry), Faculty of Sciences of matter, Dr Moulay Taher, University of Saida.
• 2012-2014: Permanent position ” Associate Professor “. Disciplines taught: Mineral and Organic Chemistry:, Physical-chemical methods of analysis, Thermodynamics : (2nd year Chemistry and Materials Physics), Department of Science and Technology at the University Center of Tissemsilt.
• 2008-2012: Permanent position ” Assistant Professor “. Disciplines taught: Thermodynamics: Course-directed and practical work. Mineral and Organic Chemistry: Courses-directed courses, LMD-ST + classical system. Department of Science and Technology at the University Center of Tissemsilt.
• 2005-2008: Permanent position ” Assistant Professor “. Disciplines taught: Mineral and organic chemistry: Courses-directed work, The mathematical tool: Course-directed works for the classical system at the level of the department of exact sciences, Faculty of sciences and engineering of the IBN KHALDOUN University of Tiaret and Department of Science and Technology at the University Center of Tissemsilt..
CertificateClick to download