Editorial Board of American Journal of Agricultural Research
Dr. Chang-Hong Liu
School of life sciences,
Nanjing University, P.R. China.
Biography & Research Interest
Welcome Dr. Chang-Hong Liu to Join the Editorial Board of American Journal of Agricultural Research. Dr. Chang-Hong Liu is a Professor of School of life sciences in Nanjing University, P.R. China.
- Microbiology: for bachelor students
- Microbiological Experiment: for bachelor students
- Fungal Biology:for undergraduate students
MAIN RESEARCH PROJECTS
- Interactional mechanism between an endophytic bacterium CC09 and a phytopathogen Ggt inside of wheat roots (31471810), supported byNational Natural Science Foundation of China, 2014－2018.
- Transcriptional regulation of cycle peptide synthetases in biocontrol bacterium CC09 (31272081),supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2012－2016.
- Ecological & environmental safety assessmentand correct application techniques on micropesticides (201009023), supported by Special Fund for Public Service Sector of National Environmental Protection Ministry
- Development of Agricultural biofungicide—“Baomanjunsu”(BG2007330), supported by Jiangsu Provincial Fund for Hi-Tech Research, 2007－2010
- Herbicidal mechanism of allelopathicbacteria(BK2009234),2010-2012, supported by National Foundation, Jiangsu
- Algae-lytic bacteria as an environmental indicator for predictionof cyanobacterial outbreak (BK2007739), supported by Special Program for Taihu Lake of Jiangsu Natural Science Foundation, 2007－2009
- Antifungal metabolites derived from plant endophytes (0208151108), supported by Syngenta Ltd, 2007－
- Study of Plant Endophytic Metabolites, the first prize awarded by the Educational Ministry of China in 2007
- Component and Functional Analysis of Fork Chinese Medicine,the first prize awarded by the Educational Ministry of China in 2005
- Epidemiology and Management of Wheat Powdery Mildew Disease in Shaanxi, the third prize awarded as the Sci-tech Progress of Shaanxi Province in 1997